My 3 days with a legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 days with a legend

I had the honor 2 spend 3 days with Mahdavikia when he visited us in Parsian IF (Iranian sports club in Stockholm). I was very impressed with him not only what he does for the children of Iran in his Kia Academy, but how he is as a person. He was so down to earth and so khodemoni after 1 hour spending time after I picked him up from the airport. After a little while i felt so relaxed and stopped thinking that I had Mahdavikia next to me in my car. During the days he told me very funny stuff from their time in the national team and the funny characters in his time in TM. The funniest person he said was Ostad Asadi (not shocked) and Vahid Hashemian (extremely shocked). didn't know that Hashemian was so funny.
    Just wanted to share my joy and my time with him.
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Wow - what an opportunity!

Comment

That is something you will never forget. Amazing thing for you!

Comment

Wow man..!😎
        what did he come to Stockholm for !?
        We want more details. ..!
        Hash always strike me as a overly serious, do-gooder geek..! Highly surprised/pleased to hear he had a sense humor too..! 😂

Comment

Please share some friends his stories
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Tell us more
            Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
              I had the honor 2 spend 3 days with Mahdavikia when he visited us in Parsian IF (Iranian sports club in Stockholm).
              Yo Shahram, you need somebody with a bad achilles tendon to warm your bench in div 7 Stockholm?

Comment

I'm happy for you man.
                Glad you got to meet him.
                Sounds just as I've always heard, classy and a gentleman.

And I'm surprised Hashemian is that funny! I guess the contrast is what makes him funnier.

Comment

dameton garm

Comment

Cool!

I'm also shocked he said Hashemian was funny!!! Are you kidding me?? Hashemian???!!!

Did you guys attend the Sweden-Holland game?

Comment

I am positive you told him all about PFDC and he has already signed up, right?
                      Under an alias name of course!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy for you man, i am not surprised he seems like an amazing person. Please share more stories so we can experience this through you!
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Jelly

Comment

Congrats!!!!shiro palangee Asiya Mehdi Mahdavikia,This guy is the only reason someone like me who has been raised outside of Iran became so interested in Iranian football.After his US goal in 98 he became my favourite player and till this day The no.2 for TM is his number.What a player,arguably the best legionnaire Iran has had.The most gherati player as well.Top 3 TM players in the last 25 years.

Comment

he accepted our invitation to Stockholm to hear more about our proposal for cooperation with our club.
                              We are trying to build a good Iranian sports club in Sweden from scratch with good opportunities and good finances. we have started this club now for 2 years and has a men's team, a women's team that will start next year and a female team for girls under 13 years. Thankfully we've got really good sponsors such as Nissan, etc. Thankfully Iranians in Stockholm have been helping us with sponsorship but unfortunately we have not got so much help of Iranian football players who play in a little higher divisions to help us 2 the higher divisions. We are very mixed ethnicities and nations in our team and not just the Iranians.
                              Mahdavikia was very impressed by our vision and our plan and the club's prospects and are very interested to cooperate with us.
                              Mahdavikia shared the fun histroierna of confidence in us and trusted us and I dont think it's nice of me 2 share with me the fun things he mentioned about his many fun memories of the various players in TM because it might create problems for them.
                              We did quite a lot of advertising in social media that Mahdavikia will come to Stockholm and we decided a date where people could come and see him (camran was there when Mahdavikia hold a lecture at a sports school for those who studying to be a football coach .
                              If you like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/parsianif you can get information on when he visits us again (which is quite soon)
                              I told them of persiafootball but he had never heard of it.
                              https://youtu.be/kN-kMEJLHc4
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                              X