Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Saudi Arabia (FIFA U-17 World Cup Qualifying)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
    ya nader shah mikhaim kole in araboohaye khalije fars ro ostanhaye iran bekoneh ke dige hargez nagan al khalij al shotori...

They will always be the enemy targets nr 1 for us as long as they keep trying to fasify the name of the persian territory....

engar kam badbakhti keshidim bekhatare islameshoon....
    baba aslan in araba adam nistan.. mikhan al khalije al sag o ashghal ya harchi bashe valii hamishe in araba nokareee iran mimoonan...

Comment

These kids are inspirational, good job guys
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I don't have hatred for Saudi Arabia nor do I have hatred for their people. Their people are probably more badbakht than ours are when it comes to government religion control.

However, I'm not a fan of their government and if I hear racist remarks about Iranians I will respond accordingly. I dislike their football clubs as well as their national team.

You may read my jokes about them on the forum but it's all for good fun and trolling. But 0 hatred.

We need to set an example for the new generation of PFDC, and respecting our opponents despite the heated rivalry is a good start.

Comment

Congrats to our Team Melli U-17 for the victory!

Team Melli U-17

Comment

https://youtu.be/POURRtz2KX0

Comment

Taha Shariati must be 6'2/6'3. He's huge. He's got a great build to be our future CB.

This is what St. Mark has said about him:

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Show day for Taha

He is best CD player for his age in Iran and should he continue progress he will be great asset for U19, U22 and maybe some day even TM.

U16 has few prospects Savari, Ghobeishavi, Sardari, Gholamzadeh, Esmaeili...beside Shariati.

He is Captain of his team Moghavemat but not U16. U16 captain Kohkan is not in the team( Injury) and Taha has the chance.

Soon we will find out if they will deliver.

Comment

I really don't like the PG sheiks. But to spread so much hate amongst some 17 year olds is really pathetic. I don't remember hating anyone when I was 17.

It was so sad to see the bitterness and superiority on either sides at the end. They couldn't even shake hands.

So much hate at this age will come back and bite both countries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                  I really don't like the PG sheiks. But to spread so much hate amongst some 17 year olds is really pathetic. I don't remember hating anyone when I was 17.

It was so sad to see the bitterness and superiority on either sides at the end. They couldn't even shake hands.

So much hate at this age will come back and bite both countries.

What are you talking about? They shook hands after the game. Where was the hate in the game?

Comment

^ The hate is here. But it echos in our athletes too. I saw the first Saudi boy slapping a high five with some frustration. My point is with what is expressed in this thread. Both Iranians and Saudis are oppressed people. So our rivary is pretty cheap (IMO) .

.... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Iran vs. UAE in 8 hours. 6:30 EST

Comment

Working...
                      X