• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
    Calm down buddy.
    Lol who are you?

Comment

Brazilians on twitter going crazy: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...ebol7&src=typd

They were really expected to thrash iran after excellent group stage performances

What I liked most of all is how hard iran fought in the last few seconds of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Lol who are you?
        Who do I have to be to tell you to calm down? Why are you getting mad that people are watching what they prefer over your thread which seems like you're practicing on your commentating.

Comment

Pedar joonet lol. Who do I have to be to tell you to calm down? Why are you getting mad that people are watching what they prefer over your thread which seems like you're practicing on your commentating.
          Just checked your post history "Dirty Arabian scum". Lol another racist little mong. You calm down yourself dude and watch whatever you want, let me "practice on my commentating".

Comment

We embarrassed the Brazilians at their own game in their own backyard! Doesn't get any better than this! One of our greatest footballing achievements!

Comment

Highlights

http://90tv.ir/video/302644/%D8%AE%D...B2%DB%8C%D9%84

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Just checked your post history "Dirty Arabian scum". Lol another racist little mong. You calm down yourself dude and watch whatever you want, let me "practice on my commentating".
                Don't imply people can't watch whatever they want by trying to belittle what they are watching. Calling an Arab "Arabian" is racist now? If I am behaving like scum and someone called me "Iranian scum" or "Persian scum" they aren't being racist... Did you not just call an Arabian club "Al-Gooz" knowing damn well the name isn't "Al-Gooz"? I think that's more racist, and look at you calling me a "mong" lmao I really had to Google what that meant and this is what I got "In the UK (and Canada too, apparently), it's a schoolyard bully's slang term for someone who has Down's syndrome." Don't check my post history, check your pants and make sure you have tokhm.

INJA LAAT KHUNAAST???

SEE YOU IN 2017!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Wow, what a great performance. So proud of them.

By the way just curious - what are the disabilities of these guys?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0zfIljSi0c

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Wow, what a great performance. So proud of them.

By the way just curious - what are the disabilities of these guys?
                      Yea man thats what i wanna know..???

some of these guys are so damn technically savvy..!! wow.

Comment

Don't imply people can't watch whatever they want by trying to belittle what they are watching. Calling an Arab "Arabian" is racist now? If I am behaving like scum and someone called me "Iranian scum" or "Persian scum" they aren't being racist... Did you not just call an Arabian club "Al-Gooz" knowing damn well the name isn't "Al-Gooz"? I think that's more racist, and look at you calling me a "mong" lmao I really had to Google what that meant and this is what I got "In the UK (and Canada too, apparently), it's a schoolyard bully's slang term for someone who has Down's syndrome." Don't check my post history, check your pants and make sure you have tokhm.

WHAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE IS THIS???
                        GET SOME MANNERS WHEN YOU RETURN HERE NEXT YEAR,
                        BANNED FOR 5 MONTHS!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Yea man thats what i wanna know..???

some of these guys are so damn technically savvy..!! wow.
                          This is according to disability football website:

7-a-side football - An adaptation of association football for athletes with cerebral palsy and other neurological disorders, including stroke and traumatic brain injury. The sport is governed by the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CP-ISRA).

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                            This is according to disability football website:

7-a-side football - An adaptation of association football for athletes with cerebral palsy and other neurological disorders, including stroke and traumatic brain injury. The sport is governed by the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CP-ISRA).
                            they looked good, and played well beating brazil 5-0 at home remind me of the 7-1 vs germany in 2014

Comment

Final against Ukraine is going to be amazing, I just hope they carry this momentum with them . Now let's see if the visually impaired team can win the other semi against Argentina today !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X