Sweden vs Iran (Womens Football Friendly) 20th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden vs Iran (Womens Football Friendly) 20th October

According to sportexpressen Iran is going to play against Sweden in Gothenburg on the 20th of October. Nothing is finilazed yet but the talks are going on and it seems like its going to be a game.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...arda-kritiken/

these swedens soccer girls are worst than their male camrads,
    i would predict a 59-0 for sweden

Comment

I remember since the men's football match has been arranged, there were talks about a friendly between the female NT.

Comment

Team Melli Zanan has never played against a top class opponent. It will be the most difficult match to date for them.

I hope there will be proper streams for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Team Melli Zanan has never played against a top class opponent. It will be the most difficult match to date for them.

I hope there will be proper streams for this.
          Swedish tv usually shows

Comment

boring that it occurs in göteborg and not in solna

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
              boring that it occurs in göteborg and not in solna
              Gothenburg is the city for the Womens National team and it aint really boring sense a womens game wouldent bring so much fans, hopefully Iranians can fill the stadium in Gbg

Comment

This will not broadcast inside of Iran. Hejab is the issue. It will be fantastic opportunity for our women/girls.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  I remember since the men's football match has been arranged, there were talks about a friendly between the female NT.
                  Yes, I believe it was included in the initial contract between the federations.

Comment

Denmark should learn, and invite TM again.

Comment

Why Gothenburg?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Why Gothenburg?!!!!
                        Because Gamla Ullevi in Gothenburg is the Women's NT home arena.

Comment

It's official: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/sverig...-irans-damer-/

First time Iran's NT plays in Europe. Be sure to support!

Comment

We will probably lose 12 or 13-0 but it is a necessary match for us. It is time the girls experienced what level the best teams play at.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              We will probably lose 12 or 13-0 but it is a necessary match for us. It is time the girls experienced what level the best teams play at.
                              Azerbaijan lost with the same amount 4 years ago or something in Gothenburg. So its not a bad result specially not for Iran who plays in Asia who arent that far in Womens fotboll specially not in the western part of Asia.

Comment

Working...
                              X