Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden vs Iran (Womens Football Friendly) 20th October

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
    a friend of me is in there, and he says there are many Afghans there and screaming jende to Iranian players ..
    Someone should have reminded the Afghans that their mums had already left the pitch...

No? I will see myself out now[emoji18].

Comment

A lot of you guys weren't in the stadium when the men's TM met Sweden! On the way to the stadium, you could see a group of Afghan boys between 17-20 years old, holding Swedish flags and cheering for Sweden. On the way back after the game, you could see a group of Afghani boys in the same age, dancing around and shouting "3-taiiya"! I don't remember if it was the same gang we saw before and after the game but anyways..... Since more or less everyone going to and from the stadium were Iranians, the Afghans' presence in that way was very much noticeable. As if they did it on purpose to piss the Iranians off.

As it seems, there is a lot of hatred in Afghani people towards Iran and Iranians. Most of them come here from Iran anyways, so I wonder if it has to do with the fact that they have been treated very badly in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        A lot of you guys weren't in the stadium when the men's TM met Sweden! On the way to the stadium, you could see a group of Afghan boys between 17-20 years old, holding Swedish flags and cheering for Sweden. On the way back after the game, you could see a group of Afghani boys in the same age, dancing around and shouting "3-taiiya"! I don't remember if it was the same gang we saw before and after the game but anyways..... Since more or less everyone going to and from the stadium were Iranians, the Afghans' presence in that way was very much noticeable. As if they did it on purpose to piss the Iranians off.
        As it seems, there is a lot of hatred in Afghani people towards Iran and Iranians. Most of them come here from Iran anyways, so I wonder if it has to do with the fact that they have been treated very badly in Iran!
        Of course they did it on purpose! But again, just ask them how their country is doing in sports, that should be more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Of course they did it on purpose! But again, just ask them how their country is doing in sports, that should be more than enough.
          No, that would just put more weed into the fire! The whole world already knows they have nothing to offer in football, specially against Iran so there is really nothing for us to prove! and their behavior is obviously not even about football! It's about their hatred towards our country and our people as whole. We need to understand why and where this hatred come from. Specially as we have really nothing against their country.

Comment

I don't care about the game nor the result. I care about the fact that our women were given a chance to get recognized and appreciated after so many years of abuse and total darkness.

Let's hope this trend doesn't end here.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              No, that would just put more weed into the fire! The whole world already knows they have nothing to offer in football, specially against Iran so there is really nothing for us to prove! and their behavior is obviously not even about football! It's about their hatred towards our country and our people as whole. We need to understand why and where this hatred come from. Specially as we have really nothing against their country.
              I do not hate anybody in our region especially those who are close to our heritage. Afghan people have suffered a great deal in the hands of Talabans and occupiers (both Russia and America).

In sports, chanting is okay but profanity is not okay.

In response to women's situation in Iran, I would not place all the blame on men. The majority of Iranian population is women. They need to unite to bring about a change. I am sure many men will join women movement(s). I have supported women and their causes and stood up for them in Tehran's streets for too much facial makeup (to give an example).

I am for women to participate in sports and attend stadiums.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
              X