Kaffashian running for FIFA ExCo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffashian running for FIFA ExCo

Basically this is a big deal - it could lead to us actually having a say in the way things are run in FIFA and hopefully AFC.

However, Kaffashian's biggest rival for the spot is back in the race.
    He had been banned by FIFA for violating the rules, but magically 1 week before the vote he is forgiven. F***ing FIFA - filthy organization.

In this case, I think the Qataris will get another post in FIFA.

http://90tv.ir/news/305989/%D8%A8%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as if Shoemaker stands any chance vs Saudi ibn Petrodollar Al Mahandi.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

he has to stop his usual annoying laughter if/when he gets there... a pair of nice shoes and shaving cream would also be useful. this man is best suited for politics because you can never understand what he is saying or which side he is on.

Comment

I'll hope for the best but expect the worst, AFC/FIFA will always do whatever is I their power to marginalize our voice and power. If I'm not mistaken, kafashian has a lot of contacts amongst AFC council members so that's the only reason I have the slightest of hope....but again I don't expect anything to come of this.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ziad omidi behesh nadashte bashin

Qatari petrodollar = having Persian gulf Arab states + few south Asian or Asean members in Qatari pocket. Who may vote for Iran? Uzbekistan, Iraq, Syria, Japan, Australia, Afghanistan, South Korea

Comment

Even if Kafashian miraculously gets in. His decisions may be $ dependent.

Comment

I hope Kafa practices his English so we can know what he's saying. Also must work on writing better letters.

Comment

It's like sending Kafashian for a do or die match against Mike Tyson.
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-23-2016, 12:09 AM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

bereh aval engelesi yad begireh, badesh ham tamrin koneh kamtar nishesh ra baz koneh

Comment

he certainly possess the Political Shrewdly to hang in that position for while and do a pretty decent job of it too..!!
                    but i doubt he has the connections and funding needed to get his foot in the door...!!
                    he aint as stupid as he looks..!!

Comment

Mohannadi seems to have been suyspended again. Hopefully increases Kaffashian's chances. And don't worry you don't need to be smart, charismatic, capable or even alive to work for FIFA.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=324253

Comment

The vote was delayed because many member states voted against the elections taking place now.

http://90tv.ir/news/308003/%D8%B4%DB...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Basically they were bribed to wait a little more so the Qatari can be eligible for s(election) again.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          It's like sending Kafashian for a do or die match against Mike Tyson.
                          !

Comment

More on the corrupt garbage that is AFC.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/featur...ection-debacle

Please keep in mind, Kaffashian seems to have harmed his own interests in voting against the agenda being approved! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X