New IFF crest design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IFF crest design

I found this marvelous crest design on insta. I think it's about time we change our old one, so hopefully this thread will be the ignition of a campaign to change our IFF crest

Not bad. Definitely an upgrade from the current one.

Comment

I actually tried my hand at designing a few IFF crests. They're pretty basic and mostly just conceptual, but if you guys want, I can upload them tomorrow

Comment

great work, would look wonderful!

maybe someone can make a fan shirt with this on it : )
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It's beautiful but we have to stay realistic, IFF will never change it for something like this. Unfortunately the high ranked people in our country would do anything to not show our proud history.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            Not bad. Definitely an upgrade from the current one.
            anything would be an major improvement over our current crest..!

i like this one , but would probably drop the football from the head of the birdie..! its got enough IR bs on it including their kharchange to get these bastards to at least consider it..!?

Comment

Sadly this regime will NEVER want to modernize let alone use Historical motifs on their football federation crest that represent our glorious imperial past!!

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                It's beautiful but we have to stay realistic, IFF will never change it for something like this. Unfortunately the high ranked people in our country would do anything to not show our proud history.
                we said this about our kits and then we got the cheetah design, so you should give credit where it is due

Comment

Lol if you think IFF is changing anything. Everything will remain the same until hell freezes over or there are major changes in government.

Comment

It's a beautiful design but IR is not proud of Iran's history to be honest. I mean these guys change the name of streets and football teams from Perspolis to Piroozi and Taj to Esteghlal so I highly doubt they would want to have that as their design.

Comment

Keep trying guys.
                      They do make changes if enough people complain. For example the league logo was horrible but they finally changed that.

Comment

The new crest would only look fitting and good if they added the Faravahar on it

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                          we said this about our kits and then we got the cheetah design, so you should give credit where it is due
                          lol what does that have to do with our history? In fact, its the exact opposite. The Cheetah is going extinct so they used the symbol to raise awareness of this current issue.

Comment

So I saw this logo today:

And it gave me the idea to make this logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              So I saw this logo today:

And it gave me the idea to make this logo:

IFF: We'll beat you in football and take you out to kabob after

Comment

Working...
                              X