Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN VS RUSSIA (FIFA WORLD FUTSAL) (SEMI -FINAL) ( LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be live on EuroSport1 HD too.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Seems Russia outplayed Spain, how the F could we loose to them in the group stage like that?!

BTW, dude, you forgot to out in the CET. You put in Vancouver, EST, Somali time and everything, but you leave out CET?
      Maybe we should just let Kiarash do the match threads from now on?

Is it really difficult to add +1 to London time?
      srsly...
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Givova must be dancing with joy to have a team in the semi final

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          Is it really difficult to add +1 to London time?
          srsly...
          well sorry, i just put a few times, if i forgot any i am sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
            Givova must be dancing with joy to have a team in the semi final
            Iran with GIVOVA = Qualified for semi-final of the Futsal World Cup and qualified for the group stages of the U17 WC
            Iran with Adidas = Choked against Qatar and China

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              honestly i put it in time convertor and that is what i got
              lol, ok

but i did a manually conversion:

Tehran time is :04:30
              CET 02:00

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                lol, ok

but i did a manually conversion:

Tehran time is :04:30
                CET 02:00
                There is only 1,5h time difference between CET and IRST because of daylight saving.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  There is only 1,5h time difference between CET and IRST because of daylight saving.
                  yes, of course
                  I missed that.

in that case is tehran time: 03:30

and CET still 02:00

Comment

یم ملی فوتسال روسیه با برتری مقابل اسپانیا حریف ایران در مرحله نیمه*نهایی جام جهانی فوتسال شد.
                    به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی فوتسال روسیه در مرحله یک*چهارم نهایی جام جهانی مقابل اسپانیا با نتیجه پرگل ۶ بر ۲ به پیروزی رسید تا حریف ایران در مرحله نیمه*نهایی شود.
                    دیدار تیم*های ایران و روسیه بامداد روز چهارشنبه از ساعت ۴ به وقت تهران آغاز خواهد شد.
                    دو تیم ایران و روسیه تاکنون در مسابقات مختلف (اکثر بازی*ها دوستانه بوده) ۲۷ بار رودرروی یکدیگر قرار گرفته*اند که از این تعداد روس*ها توانسته*اند ۱۱ پیروزی کسب کنند و ایران نیز ۶ برد را از آن خود کرده است. ۱۰ دیدار دو تیم نیز با تساوی به پایان رسیده است.
                    این خبر حدود ۱۲ ساعت پیش فرستاده شده اس
                    ت.

Comment

The Russia game is going to be a difficult one. Hope we can win it and go all the way

Comment

At this semi-final, all teams will be good. Those teams that make less mistake will win. In Paraguay game, Iranian players were selfish and did not pass the ball three times when another player was open to score. Also, making too many mistakes can be costly. Iran had five yellow cards in Paraguay game. One more, there would be a penalty.

Russia and Spain game must be watch 3-4 times. Iran players can learn great lessons.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                          یم ملی فوتسال روسیه با برتری مقابل اسپانیا حریف ایران در مرحله نیمه*نهایی جام جهانی فوتسال شد.
                          به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی فوتسال روسیه در مرحله یک*چهارم نهایی جام جهانی مقابل اسپانیا با نتیجه پرگل ۶ بر ۲ به پیروزی رسید تا حریف ایران در مرحله نیمه*نهایی شود.
                          دیدار تیم*های ایران و روسیه بامداد روز چهارشنبه از ساعت ۴ به وقت تهران آغاز خواهد شد.
                          دو تیم ایران و روسیه تاکنون در مسابقات مختلف (اکثر بازی*ها دوستانه بوده) ۲۷ بار رودرروی یکدیگر قرار گرفته*اند که از این تعداد روس*ها توانسته*اند ۱۱ پیروزی کسب کنند و ایران نیز ۶ برد را از آن خود کرده است. ۱۰ دیدار دو تیم نیز با تساوی به پایان رسیده است.
                          این خبر حدود ۱۲ ساعت پیش فرستاده شده اس
                          ت.
                          how is it 4, when the game is at 3.30 , maybe there is a delay in iran

Comment

eh iranian journalists, you know no trust in them....cant be at 04:00

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Somali time and everything
                              Somali time

Comment

Russia scores goals on the far post and Iran recieves that kind of goals so we need to be aware of that. On the second hand Iranian players has good shots and Russian defensive can be passive and give us opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                                X