Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN VS RUSSIA (FIFA WORLD FUTSAL) (SEMI -FINAL) ( LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our defence beside the gk is not the best

russia is tough, lucky that roumala nr 5 not playing

would be a heroic victory in case we would win vs russia.

whatsoever our boys did a fantastic job so far no matter how the outcome of the russia match might be.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      At this semi-final, all teams will be good. Those teams that make less mistake will win. In Paraguay game, Iranian players were selfish and did not pass the ball three times when another player was open to score. Also, making too many mistakes can be costly. Iran had five yellow cards in Paraguay game. One more, there would be a penalty.

Russia and Spain game must be watch 3-4 times. Iran players can learn great lessons.
      Iran got 4 yellow cards not 5. 6 fouls equals one penalty from 10 meter for the opponent. It has nothing to do with yellow cards

Comment

here are the bonus bracket for Iran futsal
        1. Beat Brazil 1000 USA each player
        2. beat paraguay 1250 USD
        3.4th place 1500 USD
        4.3RD PLACE 2000 USD
        5. 2nd place 2500 USD
        6. Champion 3000 USD each player
        if become champion, they will get a additional Rial award also
        honestly i think the amounts are abit low, can be higher, if they become champion each player get like 5000 usd plus addition rial bonus

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          3.4th place 1500 USD
          4.3RD PLACE 2000 USD
          5. 2nd place 2500 USD
          honestly i think the amounts are abit low, can be higher, if they become champion each player get like 5000 usd plus addition rial bonus
          Way too low, if you consider how overpaid some IPL players are.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Way too low, if you consider how overpaid some IPL players are.
            agree, they should at least get 20,30k usd each if they win the title, is the world futsal championship, our football team just qualify for the world cup get alot

Comment

Game is on Fox Sports 2 for those in the US.

Comment

3.4th place 1500 USD
                4.3RD PLACE 2000 USD
                5. 2nd place 2500 USD
                LOL China offered couple of million dollars for the whole team if they managed to beat Iran and our players beat Brazil and they get $1000 USD? What a cheap ass people we have in IFF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Iran with GIVOVA = Qualified for semi-final of the Futsal World Cup and qualified for the group stages of the U17 WC
                  Iran with Adidas = Choked against Qatar and China

And to be fair, the Givova design is not all that bad ... much better than those oversized so called Adidas b.s.

But I noticed in the U16 games, the Givova logo is blanked out with a marker. What the fck is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                    LOL China offered couple of million dollars for the whole team if they managed to beat Iran and our players beat Brazil and they get $1000 USD? What a cheap ass people we have in IFF
                    We got no money. We have to pay the fine to Fifa and Givova plus CQ and his assistants. They barely paid the ticket for WC in Colombia. I think Iran get something from Fifa for TV rights. That may be used to pay our boys. What an achievement? Become world champions and receive 15 million tomans. If they had worked as cab drivers they could make that in 6 months.

Comment

2-2 tie,and 4-2 loss the last two times we played them...,also their game against fellow asian Thailand and those who scored the most against the russians.......Russia ,has not scored any less than 6 goals in all its games in columbia.

Last edited by zzgloo; 09-25-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                        Iran got 4 yellow cards not 5. 6 fouls equals one penalty from 10 meter for the opponent. It has nothing to do with yellow cards
                        There is a relation between yellow cards and fouls. Yes, Iran had 5 fouls, one more there would be a penalty.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

If I am not mistaking Russian goalkeeper can not play because of two yellow card. I am not sure about Lima but if he is also on yellow card there is more chance for us to win.

I predict the next match outcome as following

Iran wins the match in 40 min %20
                          Russia wins the match in 40 min %40
                          Iran wins in extra time %10
                          Russia wins in extra time %15
                          Iran wins in penalties %10
                          Russia wins in penalties %5

Comment

well sorry, i just put a few times, if i forgot any i am sorry

I didn't mean you... I meant the other guy who complained...

I meant its easy for him to add +1 to London time instead of complaining to you
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Well I'm really proud and I'm trying to stay realistic. It's gonna be a really tough game against Russia. Just remember that this team is nowhere close to the highest level we reached several years ago.
                              Our defense is really shaky and we only manage to score a goal out of 5 opportunities. We are really slow in creating an opportunity during our offensive possession but this is the reality of our futsal team now.
                              They really passed the expectations and I hope that if we lose, it won't turn into a coach or players bashing. They were great since the beginning.

Comment

Now that both Brazil and Spain are out, our chances of winning the title have increased a lot. The 4 remaining teams, Iran, Russia, Argentina or Portugal are more or less the same
                                level. Its gonna be tough but its definately possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X