Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN VS RUSSIA (FIFA WORLD FUTSAL) (SEMI -FINAL) ( LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though they didn't make it to the final, at least they achieved their goal.

I'm so proud of them.

Team Melli Futsal

Comment

IRAN VS RUSSIA (FIFA WORLD FUTSAL) (SEMI -FINAL) ( LIVE REPORT)

There has always been a strong correlation between futsal results and the performance of their respective outdoor teams.

The powerhouses of futsal, Spain and Brazil dominate in the outdoor version of the game aswell. (This discludes the recent futsal rise of Brassia and Brazilbaijan)

So this gives me hope that we aren't just a small fish in the pond of world football. Our futsal results show that we do have the potential to be a powerhouse in football one day.

Comment

4-1 Argentina over Portugal HT
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

itd bs that they use brazilians in other national teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            we only lost because of defensive errors, we let in a goal right at 2-2, if we could have kept the score we would have won
            But isn't that how most teams concede goals or lose games? if there weren't defensive blunders, then no team would have been able to score ever. It's part of the game and happens to every single team.

When losing, best is to come forth and accept the loss graciously without resorting to lame excuses. I am sure some of the goals we scored were also as result of Russia's blunders.

Comment

I think Iran not played good in first half but in Second Half Iran played better.

Comment

Working...
              X