Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Utd’s five-a-side football team shows interest in signing Iran’s Zadaliasghari:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Utd’s five-a-side football team shows interest in signing Iran’s Zadaliasghari:

Tehrantimes - Manchester United’s five-a-side football team is interested in signing Iranian striker Behzad Zadaliasghari.

Iranian media suggest that the best scorer of Iran team, will likely join the English team.

Zadaliasghari is under contract at Turkey’s Kayserispor until the January.

“I’ve heard about that but I’ve not received any offer from Manchester United so far. I like to play in the English team since they have a high-level league,” Zadaliasghari told Mehr news agency.

Zadaliasghari, dubbed Iranian blind Messi, scored an astonishing Lionel Messi style goal at the Rio Paralympics in the blind football tournament, where the Iranian team beat Morocco 2-0.

LOL@ all Iranian stars getting "the Iranian Messi" title in the media! It's actually starting not to get that funny anymore.

But damesh garm! Hopefully he can go there!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
      Tehrantimes - Manchester United’s five-a-side football team is interested in signing Iranian striker Behzad Zadaliasghari.
      Iranian media suggest that the best scorer of Iran team, will likely join the English team.
      Zadaliasghari is under contract at Turkey’s Kayserispor until the January.
      “I’ve heard about that but I’ve not received any offer from Manchester United so far. I like to play in the English team since they have a high-level league,” Zadaliasghari told Mehr news agency.
      Zadaliasghari, dubbed Iranian blind Messi, scored an astonishing Lionel Messi style goal at the Rio Paralympics in the blind football tournament, where the Iranian team beat Morocco 2-0.
      This is a bit funny. I am pretty sure Zadaliashgar was joking in his interview about having an interest from MU, perhaps making fun of all the Iranian football players claiming they have offers from Europe. I am pretty sure MU does not have a blind 5-a side team. And now Tehran Times picks this up as a news item?!!!!
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        LOL@ all Iranian stars getting "the Iranian Messi" title in the media! It's actually starting not to get that funny anymore.
        But damesh garm! Hopefully he can go there!
        It's ridiculous..

It's getting out of hand. This whole "Iranian Messi" this and "Iranian Messi" that is absolutely annoying now.

Comment

Good fortune to him!

I hope he gets to play for Man U

Comment

Working...
          X