Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN VS PORTUGAL (FIFA WORLD FUTSAL) (3RD PLACE) ( LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN VS PORTUGAL (FIFA WORLD FUTSAL) (3RD PLACE) ( LIVE REPORT)

IRAN VS PORTUGAL

DAY: 1ST OCTOBER 2016

Venue : Coliseo El Pueblo, Cali

Time : 12:00pm (local)
    13:00pm (Eastern time)
    8:30pm (tehran)
    6:00pm(London)
    7:00 pm ( CET)

Game links

Bein sport
    IRIB 3
    http://www.feed4u.me/section/football/

THIS is all the update for the 3rd place game

I am sure Queiroz, Ocaeanu, and Dan Gaspar are watching this game too.... hehehe

Its gonna be tough.
    Best Futsal result we ever had was in 1992 Fourth Place, coach was Mayeli kohan btw...
    We have the chance to make history and win 3rd place as the first Asian team ever.

WISH THEM ALL LUCK!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I think we can do it. we just need the boys to focus, regroup and come out with the same energy as they did in the last 3 games
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

anyone has a head to head record vs Portugal ?!?
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          anyone has a head to head record vs Portugal ?!?
          Portoghaaal veree veree good.... Eeran also good, but veeker in defense...
          If the Weather, and Estadiom Weend, Estadiom Temprature, and the Referee is normal, then for shoor Eeran veel veen.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Last time we played Iran won 5-3 in the Brazil grand Prix but last time we played in the wc in 2004 portugal won.

Comment

Can we get DJ Fasanghari up in dis b!tch ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                I am sure Queiroz, Ocaeanu, and Dan Gaspar are watching this game too.... hehehe
                I wonder who CQ will pull for ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                  I wonder who CQ will pull for ?
                  Portugal

Comment

We have not received the players list to find out whether or not Keshevaraz will play.

Iran should put a good effort for the history. It will not be easy to reach final four when Italy, Spain, and Brazil went home early.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                      We have not received the players list to find out whether or not Keshevaraz will play.

Iran should put a good effort for the history. It will not be easy to reach final four when Italy, Spain, and Brazil went home early.
                      A victory here and this could be Iran's greatest fifa related achievement. To me the world stage is more valuable than the Asian stage.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I will be proud as long as they don't collapse because of the last defeat.

Comment

If they win today, Iran will be the first Asian country ever to win a medal in a FIFA World Cup (Football, Futsal or Beach Football) if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

The Persian lions will do it. And bring home the medal !!!

Comment

The game will start in a little more than an hour. This is a last game and very important.

Several mistakes cost the final game against Russia. Iran must play careful and give 120%. Iran has a chance to win.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                              X