prediction TM VS UZBEKISTAN, TM vs s.korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
    I guess my prediction is unnecessary here, right?
    not really, u have to say uzbekistan will win, but i believe at this rate, both iran and uzbekistan can go through if korea keep droping points

Comment

Korea is always Korea, even their worst squad made it to WC. They didn't miss a single WC since 86.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Korea is always Korea, even their worst squad made it to WC. They didn't miss a single WC since 86.
        Exactly. They get through even when they play bad.
        A real lesson in consistency in pedigree for the rest of Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          From the way we are playing my unfortunate prediction is also 2 draws.

We really need at least 4 points in the next 2 games otherwise the rollercoaster will begin again
          Rollercoaster's always on for Iranian fans! I'm hoping we get the 6 points so that we can get on the kiddie rides for a while and for once make it to the world cup without damage to our nails!

A lot of people are thinking Korea's going to be a much easier 3 points in Tehran, but we'll be tired from tomorrow's match which promises to be very tough and physical. Not to mention the Koreans want blood after 3 consecutive losses to TM.

On that note, even if we're going to be satisfied with 4 points from these two matches, I'd rather take the 3 points from the 1st match...
          Last edited by Bi-honar; 10-05-2016, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Iran 2 - Uzbekistan 0
            Iran 2 - South Korea 1

Comment

I guess my prediction is unnecessary here, right?
              false, please predict!

also, is lobanov 100% the starting GK?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I can't predict, because I really can't.
                But I know both sides are mindful of the fact that a draw will not be the end of the world. Although, Korea-Qatar match's outcome might force the sides to make last-minute adjustments to their game plans. If Qatar salvages a point or three, I think both Iran and Uzbekistan will concentrate more on NOT losing than winning.
                If Korea wins, not sure about Iran, but Uzbekistan will be on all-out onslaught to secure a win.
                Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Lobanov should be the #1 GK currently, that is my impression, he is doing fine, don't see any reasons why he should not start.

Comment

Lobanov should be the #1 GK currently, that is my impression, he is doing fine, don't see any reasons why he should not start.
                    He will be the GK tomorrow, but shouldn't be . Nesterov is better than him, plain and simple.

Comment

We will see a very slow iran in the first half. CQ always wants to slow down faster opponents. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, I highly highly doubt iran will be on an attack mode. CQ is thinking give me 0-0. I tink 0-0 unless we get unlucky and UZB score and we go on attack mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
                        He will be the GK tomorrow, but shouldn't be . Nesterov is better than him, plain and simple.
                        If there is a healthy competition, that is even better. Without undermining Nesterov's remarkable career, I can tell though, there were many times when I felt he should have pulled a save.....

Comment

If there is a healthy competition, that is even better. Without undermining Nesterov's remarkable career, I can tell though, there were many times when I felt he should have pulled a save.....
                          That's the problem. There's no healthy competition. Nesterov has always been better and has been on form recently in Lokomotiv's matches. Only reason, Lobanov became starter was because of our "coach" Babayan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Exactly. They get through even when they play bad.
                            A real lesson in consistency in pedigree for the rest of Asia.
                            Not really. Korea never made it to WC when Asia had only 1 spot.
                            They only started making it when they gave Asia 2 spots and more.
                            Iran, Australia, Kuwait made it when the finals had 16 teams. That's more
                            important than anything Korea has achieved.
                            And they have not won the Asian Cup since transistors were invented!

Comment

It can easily be (result, not the game) 1-0 for both teams since it will be a game till a mistake I guess (as usual). Then it will switch to even more closed game. But 0-0 or 1-1 is more likely result as it seems to me.

Comment

1:1
                                1:1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                                X