prediction TM VS UZBEKISTAN, TM vs s.korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    We will see a very slow iran in the first half. CQ always wants to slow down faster opponents. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, I highly highly doubt iran will be on an attack mode. CQ is thinking give me 0-0. I tink 0-0 unless we get unlucky and UZB score and we go on attack mode.
    Iran needs a win more than UZ. For UZ a tie is a good result. Iran falls behind. Remember China can turn to a good team and win
    UZ. I think Iran will go for a win tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
      He will be the GK tomorrow, but shouldn't be . Nesterov is better than him, plain and simple.
      I think nesterov is much better, never understood what the uzbek coaches see in lobanov. seems like most uzbek fans share that sentiment.....he has too many shortcomings to be a #1 GK plus the experience of nesterov could be quite handy in this phase of qualification. we'll see tomorrow though if he can impress, as a former persepolis player I respect him and wish him well.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I think nesterov is much better, never understood what the uzbek coaches see in lobanov. seems like most uzbek fans share that sentiment.....he has too many shortcomings to be a #1 GK plus the experience of nesterov could be quite handy in this phase of qualification. we'll see tomorrow though if he can impress, as a former persepolis player I respect him and wish him well.
        because our "coach" is not really coach who keeps inviting and starting his shitty Pakhtakor club players to the national team so he can transfer them later to the Asian clubs who somehow might believe the player is good as he is playing for Uzbekistan national team. No offense to Persepolis, but I wonder if they got this average GK for 6 months just because he was Uzbekistan national team's supposedly "N#1" keeper. really stupid on their part. All the Uzbek fans hate Lobanov with pure passion and believe he shouldn't be on the roster, let alone being main GK.

This shithead coach got no tactics whatsoever and actually hurting the team by playing some of his shittiest Pakhtakor players and relying on old ass useless players. Such a shame as we have some really good young and technical players who aren't even getting invited to the team. We are winning so far thanks to our strong legionnaire players.

Nonetheless, both Uzbekistan and Iran have been unimpressive so far, so I will be taking Uzbekistan to beat Iran by 2-1 in Tashkent.

Comment

The real story about why Lobanov came to Persepolis is actually really crazy

Persepolis #1 keeper, Sosha Makani, went to jail (long story) and Persepolis had to find a replacement, an asian one and an impressive one at that, so they went for Lobanov, they kinda had to

Comment

I wonder if Carlos will start Taremi again. Have him and Rezaeian go after their old teammate Lobanov lol.

I never thought Lobanov sucked. He did okay. He had 1-2 blunders here and there. Uzbek fans dislike him because they say he doesn't deserve to play in the national team. That the only reason he's in the team is because of their head coach.

Persepolis players can take advantage of his weaknesses. I'm sure Carlos has something in mind regarding that.

Comment

This is going to be an intense match. A very physical match. Uzbekistan is good, they are tough.

But Uzbekistan is going on a bumpy road against a hungry Team Melli. Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh are back too.

Despite playing at home in front of their fans, it won't be easy for Uzbekistan tomorrow.

Comment

TM vs Korea Republic Prediction thread

I did not seems to find a prediction thread for our critical game today.
                Lets go start your predictions !
                1-0 Iran
                sigpic

Comment

2-0 Iran

Comment

3-0 Iran.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

1-0 Iran. Goal in 82nd minute by Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        1-0 Iran. Goal in 82nd minute by Azmoun
                        Deja vu

Comment

Iran wins 2-0

Comment

1-0 Iran

Comment

3-1 Iran...emotions will run high.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

2-1 Iran, Iran goes up 2 through Sardar and Shojaei. Koreans pull one back minute 88.

Comment

Working...
                                X