• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 Iran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

2-1 Iran! Koreans going to score the first goal!

Comment

Iran 3 - Korreh 0

Azmoun hat trick in the 1st half.

Comment

1-1 Draw.. Korea get late equaliser

Comment

1-0 for Iran or 0-0

Comment

Korea win. Realistically. We can afford to lose 3 points to be honest with you.

Comment

Its going to be Korea defending with 11 men especially when they let 4 in during their last 3 games against much weaker teams!!! So watch a highly defensive minded Korean team, iran on the other hand are hosts but really want to win at home game( remember we win all our home games and draw away we still qualify!) so its gong to be very very entertaining!!!!

I say 2-0 IRAN

Comment

As long as we finish in top 2 I do not care if we lose this game. Because we will win against all other teams trying for second spot. Top 2 go direct. Korea can have first position. I do not care.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                    Korea win. Realistically. We can afford to lose 3 points to be honest with you.
                    I don't think your prediction is realistic at all, to be fair. What in Irans last 5 years of football makes you think we can lose in Azadi? Tie, maybe. But a loss would be very unlucky. Japan looked toothless and were LUCKY to get a tie against us in Tehran, despite everyone hyping them up to be Gods compared to our TM.

Realistically, we should win or tie. Those are how betting odds show it. Korea winning is the underdog, and although anything is possible, your "realistic" prediction is just pessimism. We should win this game, but we might tie or lose if we are unlucky.

Comment

Look at where Korea players play and what their strike force does on weekly basis in Europe. Home advantage counts for little against top opposition. Again I stress, as long as we beat our direct competition, we will have no issue finishing in top 2.
                      If we are that good, why do we not then perform at World Cup level? If Korea does not win once in a while, then Asian qualifiers are too weak as oppose to European.

Comment

Korea let in 4 Goals from teams that donot play in Europe ! Why would you ever think they can withstand the Persian onslaught from European players like JB Azmoun Gucci or even Shojaee!???

Comment

So I just did Turkish coffee with my friends (have made up our own way of reading it for games...with 78.3% accuracy so far). It was 5 of us
                          Irn-sk
                          2-0
                          0-1
                          1-1
                          1-1
                          2-3
                          we add it up and it is 6-6 ...so we concluded a draw based on Turkish coffee.

But my gut says 2-0 Iran
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Iran 1 South Korea 0
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Iran 2 - SK 1

Comment

50-0 iran

Comment

Working...
                                X