Congratulations to Iran Futsal Team [The Bronze Medalist]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to Iran Futsal Team [The Bronze Medalist]

Dameshon garm. I must admit I never had faith in this team in the beginning of the tournament but they proved me wrong and I'm really proud now. They really deserved to clinch a medal.
    Our first ever Medal in World Championship in Team Sport for Seniors.

http://static2.90tv.ir/4791e779/IRN-...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Off topic, but do any of you guys get emotional when it comes to Iranian athletics or for Iran in general ?
    Some of the greatest and most important TM performances always get me in tears whether we win or lose...
    I remember crying a lot during the Argentina game along when we qualified for WC after beating S. Korea..
    Recently, when Hassan Yazdani won gold for us or when Salimi got robbed of gold..
    Or when simply landing at Tehran Imam Khomeini airport and seeing the traffic lights from the sky or leaving Iran to go back to USA always get me emotional..

I feel blessed to be Persian and love this country too much.. Seriously we have the greatest culture and country in the world.

Comment

Incredible achievement. Congratulations to all.

Do you guys think Futsal players could be great football players too? I know Ali Karmi was able to transition really well. We could use a few of them as playmaker

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Off topic, but do any of you guys get emotional when it comes to Iranian athletics or for Iran in general ?
        Some of the greatest and most important TM performances always get me in tears whether we win or lose...
        I remember crying a lot during the Argentina game along when we qualified for WC after beating S. Korea..
        Recently, when Hassan Yazdani won gold for us or when Salimi got robbed of gold..
        Or when simply landing at Tehran Imam Khomeini airport and seeing the traffic lights from the sky or leaving Iran to go back to USA always get me emotional..

I feel blessed to be Persian and love this country too much.. Seriously we have the greatest culture and country in the world.
        I get emotional by screaming and running around like a mad man but I don't think I've ever cried out of joy for sports. The only time that I cried out joy in my life was when my son was born.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          I get emotional by screaming and running around like a mad man but I don't think I've ever cried out of joy for sports. The only time that I cried out joy in my life was when my son was born.
          Oh I scream and run around every TM game when we score.. When Gucci scored against Qatar last month, I tackled my mom to the ground from behind.. I also literally swear every 2 seconds as well which is something I normally don't do but only for TM games

Comment

Its because we are ALWAYS the underdogs, but we always achieve despite anything based on Natural raw talent and pure Hunger/desire to be the best
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I know what you mean man. When these things happen its the greatest high I get. No drugs match the rush of good feeling I get from these games and wins (same is also true for US)
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

highlights

Comment

great job by the boys. I know we could have even with the whole thing. But lets be honest. Most countries have done better job of preparation at league level, national level than we have. so a 3rd place finish is reasonable for us.

To be the best, you have to be the best in the your league, your federation etc... Russians have invested heavy in futsal so as many other countries in this tournament. we can't even get a jersey for this tournament. go figure!!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Extremely proud of our boys. I just realised we are one of the 5 potential nations to host the 2020 World Cup. Hopefully we can win the bid and have home advantage next time too!

Comment

Incredible, absolutely incredible.

Heroes.

Comment

great job guys. Firts time we are wining a medal in futsal world cup. congratulations everyone.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Truly eyval to this amazing team. Just like you Essi jaan I had almost zero faith in this team (Guilty as charged) particularly after our overly disappointing loss against Spain, but they really pulled it off and put me to shame for having undermined them. They made us all proud!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            great job guys. Firts time we are wining a medal in futsal world cup. congratulations everyone.
                            As a matter of fact first time a group sport team of Iran winning a medal in a world cup!

vvv

Comment

this is not only a honour for iran but for aLL OF asia

Comment

Working...
                              X