Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iran futsal evaluation (2016 world cup and future)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iran futsal evaluation (2016 world cup and future)

Now that iran got 3rd, is a big achievment i wanna have a discussion on iran futsal future and how to move forward for the next asian cup and world champions in 2020

2016 world cup evaluation

Iran defense

- I would say we didnt do a good job , and that is the main reason why we arent world champion

- lack of focus in defense, we let in goal in every game, spain , morroco,azerbijan, brazil , russia and portugal, the russia game the goals we let in was bad

- overall our defense was poor and we can improve it alot

Iran attack

- our attack is good but still need improvement in finishing

- we attack so many time, but we cant score, we had that problem in many games, another reason why we arent world champion , expecially the russia game

Iran gheyrat (come back)

- we did well on that, for most games, hence we won

for the future

- we are good as we have many young players and being 3rd now, more players will join

- we have a good mixture of youth and experience

- we need more friendlies, even though we have good friendlies

and finally what we should to improve for the next asian cup and world championship in 2020

the team clearly has mental strength, and with this tournament and third place finish, that will only grow. That to me is the most important thing. Finishing and defensive lapses can easily be improved through some targeted coaching and friendlies. But the mental strength is not something that all teams have.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      the team clearly has mental strength, and with this tournament and third place finish, that will only grow. That to me is the most important thing. Finishing and defensive lapses can easily be improved through some targeted coaching and friendlies. But the mental strength is not something that all teams have.
      true , but we can become world champion i really believe it

Comment

If we get WC 2020 it will be a HUGE boost. Because then we will be forced to clean up infrastructure. Other than that we need to really clean up and organize the league, also what we need to bring real interest to it is to have clubs like Sepahan, Tractor, Persepolis, SS and Malavan to establish futsal teams (Persepolis and SS used to have one) which will have a large fan base.

Comment

Iran deserved to be among top four teams.

It was a luck to win against Brazil. But I am happy Iran won.

Russia played rough and had few calls in its favors, otherwise, Iran would be in the final.

I am happy with Iran's achievement.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Just a note, we may have the best GK duo in futsal. I think defense issues aside, if we start the first half with the same intensity as the second things would be a lot different. I believe Nazemosharie used the futsal “rope-a-dope" strategy and it really hurt us against Russia.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
            X