This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    Guys, this is a football forum, lets keep it at that instead of arguing about personal religious/historical representations.

Thanks
    If you wanna discuss football go to the Iran South Korea section. Otherwise stop telling us to move, look at the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      He didn't, Yazid went to war against him because Hussein refused to accept Yazid's ways. I don't know what else you would rather have had him done.
      You really need to brush up on your history.

Hossein was advised to stay in Mecca but he chose to go to Kufa! He could have easily stayed and fought from Mecca where his family and followes wouldn't have been slaughtered.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        You really need to brush up on your history.

Hossein was advised to stay in Mecca but he chose to go to Kufa! He could have easily stayed and fought from Mecca where his family and followes wouldn't have been slaughtered.
        Oh right I remember reading that now, it's been a long time since I've read this. So then what, just let Yazid reign?

Comment

I don't know what else you would rather have had him done.
          Issue a statement that TM games are not to be used for his remembrance.

Issue

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Issue a statement that TM games are not to be used for his remembrance.

Issue
            Lol, probably rolling in his grave at what these idiot mullahs are doing to his hard-earned rep. Maybe we Persians need someone like him to get rid of the IR

Comment

Oh right I remember reading that now, it's been a long time since I've read this. So then what, just let Yazid reign?
              He could've fought from Mecca where he had protection. Ibn Zubayr was in Mecca and fought against Yazid and so were many others. That's why they advised him not to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                He could've fought from Mecca where he had protection. Ibn Zubayr was in Mecca and fought against Yazid and so were many others. That's why they advised him not to leave.
                Wait wasn't he tricked into coming back? I remember vaguely that some city of people (forgot their name) told him to come help them and hesitatingly Hussen accepted, only to be betrayed and stranded...

Comment

Wait wasn't he tricked into coming back? I remember vaguely that some city of people (forgot their name) told him to come help them and hesitatingly Hussen accepted, only to be betrayed and stranded...
                  Yup, bad decision making.

Comment

interesting to see iranians admiring arabs relgion history which cost us all the misery in the past and the present. "God" bless this nation......

Az mast ke bar mast....

Comment

Gandhi and Mandela were passive revolutionists, Hossein got brutally murdered along with many of his compatriots in war (though they did slay many of Yazid's soldiers too). That's why people are very passionate about this, but it's pathetic that autistic monkeys like this cleric come and try to call off Iran's matches because of religious reasons. The sooner POS like him die the better.

Oh and btw, I'm not religious lol.
                      We lost 1.5 mio in Iran-Iraq war. Why not hold similar ceremonies for them instead of someone who died 1400 years ago and had no relation with Iran. Oh yes he was the murder of many iranians 😊

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mahyar24 View Post
                        We lost 1.5 mio in Iran-Iraq war. Why not hold similar ceremonies for them instead of someone who died 1400 years ago and had no relation with Iran. Oh yes he was the murder of many iranians 😊

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
                        Hussain killed Iranians? That's new to me

Comment

^ explain and answer the first part of his post first.

Comment

Hussain killed Iranians? That's new to me
                            Maybe he is referring to the other Hussain - Saddam Hussain

Comment

Gandhi and Mandela were passive revolutionists, Hossein got brutally murdered along with many of his compatriots in war (though they did slay many of Yazid's soldiers too). That's why people are very passionate about this, but it's pathetic that autistic monkeys like this cleric come and try to call off Iran's matches because of religious reasons. The sooner POS like him die the better.

Oh and btw, I'm not religious lol.
                              Thousands of Iranians were also murdered and killed when the Arab Caliphate invaded and ransacked Iran. Sassanid generals and solider that gave their lives fighting for Iran, alongside innocent civilians that were also murdered. Why don't we mourn them?

Comment

If we want to open the history book we should forget the storm of the Seljuk Turks and the mongols!
                                From Iran till Tajikistan and Uzebkistan people spoke an iranic language! After the raping by the altaic tribes such as the golden horde, hephtalites, gök turks,
                                Mongols etc. all this got destroyed! The poeple got raped their and looking like turks know.
                                Iranian speekers in Caucasus ( Ossetians) and Tajik- Parsik speakers in uzbekistan have to live under racism and panturkism.
                                Basically hate is not a good thing, but why every iranain spoke of the arab invason if this would be the end of
                                persian civilisation? The Abbassid- Empire kept a lot from the sassanid legacy and some brilliant persian thinkers come up during this time!
                                No guys instead of be afraid to be arabized we should be afraid to be turkized! I saw so many Turks who try to steal our
                                history claiming that Avecienna, Rumi etc. were Turks and that the Turks were the true aryans and the first civilisation!
                                The TURKS raped and genocide so many people (Armenians, Iranians in Chorasan, Pontus- Greeks, Lazic people,) and steal their culture from
                                persian and greeks.
                                Just a single note how many significant words in modern "farsi" are from turkish origin : Chaghu, Khanum, Agha, Ashgal, Changhal
                                And just have a look on iran nowadays! Most of the Azeris see themselves as turks, want to seperate etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X