Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj needs to have word with CQ and allow CQ to make the call regarding changing times.. CQ knows our players better than anyone else, so ofcourse he will communicate with them regarding the best move to take

Comment

A solution has been found by Abedini: TM fans to say " Ya hossein " 3 times after each goal scored by Iran.

I wonder what would they say if Korea score? Ya Yazid or Ya shemr?

سه بار یا حسین
      در این میان، امیر عابدینی از مدیران و باشگاه داران فوتبال پیشنهاد داده برای اینکه نظر چهره های مذهبی جلب شود، تماشاگران بعد از گل به کره جنوبی «سه بار یاحسین (ع) بگویند.»
      پیش از این و در سال ۱۳۷۸ نیز مسابقه مهم استقلال تهران با دالیان چین در نیمه نهایی قهرمانی باشگاه*های آسیا در روز تاسوعا برگزار شد. در این مسابقه تماشاچیان شعارهای مذهبی در ورزشگاه سر می*دادند و نوحه خوانی و سینه زنی انجام شد.
      بازیکنان استقلال هم با سربند و شال*های سبز و شعارهای مذهبی به زمین مسابقه آمدند اما با این همه صدا و سیمای ایران این مسابقه را از تلویزیون پخش نکرد.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        I wonder what would they say if Korea score? Ya Yazid or Ya shemr?
        I would imagine they would say "lanat"...

but I wish they would say nothing in either case and most likely they won't!
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Meaning of Aashora/Taasoa = bunch of hungry Arabs tried to rise up against their cousins who were holding the power to get their share of the stolen and looted empire once called Persia.. The cousins were decent enough to offer a small part of the stolen empire (our empire) but they wanted the whole thing. So order came to chop them off in peices so the lesson can be demonstrated for the rest of the claimants. It has been over 1300 years of mourning and crying on our part for all wrong reasons.

Comment

www.bbc.com/persian/iran-37549066

Motahari (MP) has criticized Yazdi for his remarks and stated that this kind of rhetoric is similar to catholic church in the medieval times which led to people turn away from religion.

Comment

National security council has decided to go ahead with tge match, according to Taj.

Comment

^ Seriously? Rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  ^ Seriously? Rofl
                  stupidity has no limits. they clearly have other priorities.

Comment

Nobody has the balls to cancel Iran game.

Comment

^^ seriously i've always said the next revolution in Iran will be started by some football related incident. You can only fuck with mardom so much before they come and cut your dool off lol

Comment

Comment

^khak bar sare een mamlekat

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            Lol, The real sad part is that it's not even a joke ..!

Comment

Dr. Fathollahzadeh: "During Tasu'a, Rudi Völler attended an Esteghlal-match wearing black and doing Sinezani."

Comment

Lol that video was not funny because no joking, that might actually happen in Azadi. I'm in Iran now and saw in this in the news. Apparently, they will send moderators to Azadi to make sure people are not having too much fun and orchestrating sinezani and other things among the crowd. And when players score, they've recommended them to say "Ya Hussein" and not to go crazy.
                                As embarrassing as this is, Koreans are going to freak if the 80,000 people actually wear black and do sinezani. It may end 8-0 for us. May even forfeit.

Comment

Working...
                                X