This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These cvnts are looking for attention.
    Anything to embarrass their own country.
    They're all yazids themselves.

Comment

Again though, for those of you who are afraid - don't stress and enjoy the weekend.

I have watched TM games where TM Players entered the field with Ya Hossein written on their headbands, or chaffiyes around their necks...
      All shit IFF has to do to please the social conservative pr*cks who do whatever they want in private but act holier than thou in public.

As I said, Taj's statements are for internal consumption only. He would never ask anything like that from CQ or TM.

Even a fool like Fathollahzadeh was able to manage such a situation - you think Taj can't?

Don't be schizophrenic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        These cvnts are looking for attention.
        Anything to embarrass their own country.
        They're all yazids themselves.
        It's not their country. They are nothing but occupiers. Nobody would do this (islamic occupation) to "their own" country.

Comment

Athmosphere will probably be like this

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post

I really hope people dont do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              I really hope people dont do that.
              The only bright side is that SK players will sh!t their pants. It's their loss , they should have accepted IFF's proposition to remove the game to another day.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                *اگرچه به ضرر ما خواهد بود...

بله...البته به ضرر ما نیست.

*ضرر فوتبال منظورم است.

ضرر فوتبال هم نیست. .

This is like a Mehran Modiri sketch! I wish there was video of this interview!
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post

I would be really surprised.

They tried to do that Shia crap at the Bahrain game a few years back at the height of the conflict there and everything the leaders would try to pump the crowd up and get them to say "Ya Hossien" everyone chanted back "k@#-e nanat". This went on for most of the match.

It was very rude and crass, but funny nonetheless
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    the leaders would try to pump the crowd up and get them to say "Ya Hossien" everyone chanted back "k@#-e nanat". This went on for most of the match.
                    I really like that. They should always do that.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      I would be really surprised.

They tried to do that Shia crap at the Bahrain game a few years back at the height of the conflict there and everything the leaders would try to pump the crowd up and get them to say "Ya Hossien" everyone chanted back "k@#-e nanat". This went on for most of the match.

It was very rude and crass, but funny nonetheless
                      Not fair on Hussain because he was a respected and bold revolutionist who stood up against corruption and monarchy when nobody else had the balls to do so, but gotta admit, this is pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Not fair on Hussain because he was a respected and bold revolutionist who stood up against corruption and monarchy when nobody else had the balls to do so, but gotta admit, this is pretty funny
                        And so did Gandhi and Mandela. So let the people cry 10 days for each of these hazrat too 😂

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mahyar24 View Post
                          And so did Gandhi and Mandela. So let the people cry 10 days for each of these hazrat too 😂
                          Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
                          Gandhi and Mandela were passive revolutionists, Hossein got brutally murdered along with many of his compatriots in war (though they did slay many of Yazid's soldiers too). That's why people are very passionate about this, but it's pathetic that autistic monkeys like this cleric come and try to call off Iran's matches because of religious reasons. The sooner POS like him die the better.

Oh and btw, I'm not religious lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            Hossein got brutally murdered along with many of his compatriots in war
                            And how did Islam occupy Iran again? Oh yeah, that's right..

Comment

mourning for something (however unfair it might have been) that happened so long ago is sort of idiotic (I am sorry). OK, if you chose to mourn, by all means....but trying to force it on others? phew.......
                              On a positive note, it looks like Tehran will be hosting Group A match Iraq - Thailand right befor Group B Iran - Korea match.
                              That must sound almost like a double penetration for the poor guy who wants everyone to mourn.
                              Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Not sure if posted already...but Ali Motahari sums it up with some much needed common sense.

“Imagine that Iran scored against South Korea and some people cheered,” he said.
                                "Does that mean that the people are cheering the martyrdom of Imam Hussein?
                                “If someone after years meets his mother, father or child on the eve of Ashura, should he then not be happy to avoid violating the sanctity of the imam?
                                "The duty of the clergy is to fight against the weak points of the society and the superstitious customs that have chained people’s hands and feet — not to ride with that current.”
                                Basically saying calm down lads...

Comment

Working...
                                X