Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan U15 - "origin Cup" International Youth Tournament

2016 "origin Cup" International Youth Football Championship

the first "origin Cup" International Youth Football Championship will be held October 3, 2016, 5, 7 launched the contest in the city of Zibo Sports Center Stadium and Linzi are.

Stadium : Zibo City sport Center
    Date: October 2016

Teams:
    1- China u15
    2-Atletico Madrid U15
    3- Werder Bremen U15
    4- Sepahan U15

Sepahan U15

First Match for Sepahan
    Sepahan Iran 0:4 Werder Bremen Germany

Next game tomorrow vs Atletico Madrid

Hopefully there will be European scouts and our boys will shine. Who knows, maybe another Ezatollahi story?

Comment

They lost 4-0 to Werder Bremen
      http://toofanezard.ir/news/20617-%D8...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

China 0:1 Atletico Madrid youth team

Comment

Excellent chance for these lads to test themselves against strong opponents. Sepahan and Foolad are the best clubs in producing young talents, but still a long way to go.

I bet Kia's team would have gotten better results.

Comment

Bravo Sepahan for valuing our youth football. By far the most productive youth football academy in Iran!

I wish all Iranian clubs would learn a few lessons form this club, particularly Perspolis and Esteghlal (Consumers)

Comment

Proud of Sepahan Youth Academy! Always producing great footballers for our country

Comment

So here you have these kids in Sepahan, playing against boys in their age who have actually learned to play football properly and with plan from the beginning! Add to that Kia's team who also regularly play against good European teams.

These kids are getting what their previous counterparts never or hardly got before. Are we gonna see the result when they grow up or will we just add more to our collection of talented players who failed?

Comment

The reason Sepahan U15 was selected by IFF for these tournament is because last year they won U14 Championship.

Last year , Sepahan won U14 Championship. Foulad won U16 Championship . Foulad was send to Japan, Sepahan to China.

Let's hop IFF continue this policy and extended to U19 as well. A reward system.

Iran should establish her own youth tournaments for U14, U16, U19 in Ahwaz, Esfahan ,or Tehran.

China, Japan, Korea, Uzbekistan,Tajikistan,... they have such tournaments. Arab persian Gulf states have annual games for each categories pholus various youth tournaments in Qatar and UAE..

IFF officials are not good planners.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 10-04-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Bravo Sepahan for valuing our youth football. By far the most productive youth football academy in Iran!
                    I wish all Iranian clubs would learn a few lessons form this club, particularly Perspolis and Esteghlal (Consumers)

"By far"??? Seriously?

Mind checking your stats again?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      "By far"??? Seriously?

Mind checking your stats again?
                      Ok I clarify, Sepahan and Foolad Ahvaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sepahan U15 0:3 Atletico Madrid U15

Comment

I wish Sepahan lots and lots of fortune!

I hope they are victorious against their rivals.

Iran

Comment

0-3 (L) to Atletico Madrid
                            0-4 (L) to Werder Bremen

It is still remarkable that with the horrid facilities (almost unplayable grass), outdated kits, poor coaching and lack of funding that we can still compete with some of the best academies in europe.

Comment

^ I agree with you. But at least the players gained some experience in this tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X