Iran vs Uzbekistan Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uzbek View Post
    I am glad that Iran revealed the true level of our team. Now I hope serious reforms of Uzbekistan football will be carried out. I think not only the coach but also the head of the Federation will be fired. Thanks Iran for a clean and honorable play.
    You guys lose one game and wants to fire your coach and whole federation? The same staff gave u two straight wins in ur previous games. Iran also lost a few games for the 2014 WCQ and had a bad exsit against Iraq in 2015 Asian Cup. We still stick with same coach. You lost 1-0 and in football u can lose to. There is still 7 games left and everything can happen.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi is not mature enough for this level..

Our finishing is crap these days..

Overall we should work on our counterattacks..

Great defensive work..not a single shot on target on their hometurf is huge!!!

Shojaei is developing beiing a leader..

Post China Syria game still mad how we did not win in China two lost points

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Massood Sheggaeei.....Montakhab al Iraniiiiiiiiiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Badash View Post
          You guys lose one game and wants to fire your coach and whole federation? The same staff gave u two straight wins in ur previous games. Iran also lost a few games for the 2014 WCQ and had a bad exsit against Iraq in 2015 Asian Cup. We still stick with same coach. You lost 1-0 and in football u can lose to. There is still 7 games left and everything can happen.
          Actually Babayan is not coach he is manager. He can motivate players but he has no tactics and yesterday we saw this. In addition there is a problem with the players selection. We have a lot of talented players but unfortunately not everyone can get into squad. This is the internal politics of the Federation that should be changed.

Comment

Babayan used to be a facilities manager, then he became a club manager, etc. He owns a profitable sports clothing and gear store chains. He has ties to influential mafia circles. He and his connections are sending our players to China even though it is not an optimal league for our players to play in, our own league is better than that. But they are doing it for money.
            As he became richer and richer, he became more influential and his ambitions grew. He obtained some coaching licenses and became Pakhtakor, Tashkent coach. Some hardcore Pakhtakor fans protested this during matches and they had been punished for that and silenced. So he established himself, now, as a coach. He then was "awarded" to be the top coach of the year in Uzbekistan for a few years in a row, became the NT coach....So, this guy literally bought off everything. He is what he is because he complies with everything his behind the scenes mafia patrons say.
            But I can tell you one thing, our new president is not a great fan of those mafia patrons and I think Babayan might retire soon. Pakhtakor - Bunyodkor rivalry was a rivalry between those mafia patrons and the old president's daughter. Kasimov was Bunyodkor's coach, i.e. president's daughter's club coach. Mafia boys won the fight, so, Kasimov was replaced with Babayan, who was facilities manager just a few years back, now boasting "coach of the year" awards.
            Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

^regardless of all those unrelated background drama
              if you guys panic and fire the guy prematurely in midst of the final round of WCQ(Like gutter does often, or yourselves did in 2014), the immense instability created as a result would all but derail your advancement to Russia 18 as well..!!

besides all the Mafia stuff your mentioning as your grievances against the coach are somewhat Always a part of any passionate football country/league. Before you ask for his head, you've got to ask yourselves, who would (REALISTICALLY) become his successor and if he is actually gonna be much of an all-around improvement over him from coaching and qualifications stand-point..!!???

Uzbeks national team regardless of often having pretty decent squad, historically have not dealt well with pressure situation and replacing the coach in such a vital part of WCQs will certainly create such environment..!

a more non-emotional assessment of yesterday's game, would suggest that your Coach just got outmaneuvered by perhaps the Best head coach in Asia, but mostly in the first half and his team lost narrowly to the 1st ranked Football nation and that conceding from a Set-piece..!!

Uzbeks still very much have their fate in their hands with 6 Points and a clear edge over Both Syria & China in the race for 3rd place playoff spot. No sense in panic firing of the coach, especially Now..! lets see how your team fairs this coming tuesday then reassess the situation Realistically..!!

or by all mean, get on back of your coach and fire the guy today, it only makes our job of WCQualification simpler, as we still have to meet you guys again in Tehran for 2nd leg..!

Comment

I personally am not in favor of "changing horses while crossing a river" as our saying goes. I also do not believe changing a coach will do much at this point.
                But this guy has absolutely no game plan, he must work on it, if necessary, get a competent consultant. This is a long road and it is too early to put a verdict out there, he may be a son of a bitch, but he is our son of a bitch.
                Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  TM goal against Uzbekistan with arabic commentary. Always funny to hear arabs saying "Montakhab Al-Irani" and "Yosajel"
                  To be honest, most of Arab commentators sound a lot more enthusiastic or at least excited when Iran scores, as opposed to our useless IRIB commentators who make you fall asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzbek View Post
                    I am glad that Iran revealed the true level of our team. Now I hope serious reforms of Uzbekistan football will be carried out. I think not only the coach but also the head of the Federation will be fired. Thanks Iran for a clean and honorable play.
                    I think Uzbeks have a great team, but lacked confidence against Iran. I'm optimist with your current group of players and coaching staff, you'd be able to take sufficient point from Qatar. China, Syria and even Korea. I hope both Iran and Uzbek qualify from this group.

Comment

My points
                      1)3pts
                      2) no chances for uzbekistan whole game in tashkent
                      3) azmoun, ashkan, jb ando rested
                      4) no cards for us
                      5)shojaei is da man he is by far our best for set pieces and should take them. Except corners should be ando
                      6) jalal got a deserving goal
                      7) beiranvands exits were on point
                      8) rezaian is improving each game and not only defends well but is an option going forward
                      9)milad mohammadi is getting better each game
                      10)ezatollahi and paj had great games
                      11) taremi was the only player that was off. He ran hard and worked hard but gave away possession too easily.
                      12) our players are more in sync although we need more friendlies to make them even more coordinated
                      We won easily despite not using jb azmoun ashkan and no pejman either. We have a deep team that is very tactically sound. We have a game plan and we stick to it snd last our coaching staff are amazing.
                      Look forward to beating korea again. They will be missing a center defender and will be shaky in the back

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
                        My points
                        1)3pts
                        2) no chances for uzbekistan whole game in tashkent
                        3) azmoun, ashkan, jb ando rested
                        4) no cards for us
                        5)shojaei is da man he is by far our best for set pieces and should take them. Except corners should be ando
                        6) jalal got a deserving goal
                        7) beiranvands exits were on point
                        8) rezaian is improving each game and not only defends well but is an option going forward
                        9)milad mohammadi is getting better each game
                        10)ezatollahi and paj had great games
                        11) taremi was the only player that was off. He ran hard and worked hard but gave away possession too easily.
                        12) our players are more in sync although we need more friendlies to make them even more coordinated
                        We won easily despite not using jb azmoun ashkan and no pejman either. We have a deep team that is very tactically sound. We have a game plan and we stick to it snd last our coaching staff are amazing.
                        Look forward to beating korea again. They will be missing a center defender and will be shaky in the back
                        Very well said. Excited for this tuesday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          where did you find the replay?
                          Footballitatin. Visit the full matches thread.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Fact: Beiranvand is yet to concede a goal in his TM career. He has 7 clean sheets out of 7 matches

--> My bad he conceded 1 in the Macedonia friendly, somehow wasn't listed in his NT games on transfermarkt. It makes it 1 goal in 8 games played

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Fact: Beiranvand is yet to concede a goal in his TM career. He has 7 clean sheets out of 7 matches
                              He conceded a goal against Macedonia.

Comment

Ah true, no idea why the Macedonia game isn't shown in his list of NT matches

http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza...8/nurEinsatz/0

TM had 1 goal conceded, 21 goals scored when he was in goal

Comment

Working...
                                X