Iran vs Uzbekistan Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Ah true, no idea why the Macedonia game isn't shown in his list of NT matches
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza...8/nurEinsatz/0
    1 goal conceded, 21 goals scored when he was he goal
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Btw the reason why Seyed Jalal went to celebrate with Azmoun after his goal is because Sardar told him that he would score in this match beforehand

Comment

Ah true, no idea why the Macedonia game isn't shown in his list of NT matches

http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza...8/nurEinsatz/0

TM had 1 goal conceded, 21 goals scored when he was in goal
        And why he has 2 red cards? He had only one vs Guam.

Comment

Btw the reason why Seyed Jalal went to celebrate with Azmoun after his goal is because Sardar told him that he would score in this match beforehand

Haha nice one. Maybe sardar should consider telling 2-3 players before the Korea game

Comment

Remember when we were all worried about Ben Williams being assigned to this game?

How did that play out for us? Very few, if any, posts on the refereeing...

He is still a jackass though..
            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

I jut watched t,he first half again and kept a couple of players in focus. Primarily Molars Mohammad at LB.
              I gotta say, except a couple of poor passes, the kid was not only good, he was FANTASTIC.

If you consider his age and height, the things he did defensively were spectacular.
              For example, right after our goal, the Uzbeks attacked down our right flank and sent a quick cross to far post where an Uzbek attacker was perfectly positioned to head in the ball. With Beiranvand a bit out of reach, the only thing that saved us was a tiny, short teenager who somehow jumped higher than the attacker and reflected the ball.

Then there were other instances where he actually rose above other taller players to head the ball away, like just before the whistle. There re also other well timed interceptions that showed his maturity and game reading.

I'm not saying our gold standard for LB is the idiot in Qatar lower league because aside from two good games in WC, he had quite a few f**ked up performances at LB. But even if we just consider those two games, our new LB is not very far from that standard.
              And he has age in his favor, to become a more brilliant defender. And his pace? Oomph.

Comment

Goddamn autocorrect. It's MILAD MOHAMADI.

Comment

Molars for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                    Remember when we were all worried about Ben Williams being assigned to this game?

Well he was also in another host nation that hates him equally, and neither team really gave him anything to bite on. I was nervous about him during the entire match, but also in the dying minutes of extra time.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                      He knew he ruined our Asian Cup dreams so he was under the microscope during the Uzbekistan game. Ben Williams had a fairly clean game against Uzbekistan, he even gave more calls in our favors. But still though, the damage he has caused previously can't be forgiven and forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        He knew he ruined our Asian Cup dreams so he was under the microscope during the Uzbekistan game. Ben Williams had a fairly clean game against Uzbekistan, he even gave more calls in our favors. But still though, the damage he has caused previously can't be forgiven and forgotten.
                        My friend and I were also both in shock

Comment

That is because Benji's dislike of Uzbekistan is stronger.
                          Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Working...
                          X