CQ apology Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Whoever questions King Carlos doesn't know football..... Never question the master!
    Just remember, CQ knows always what is best for our country's football.. He is very easily our best manager ever!
    If you questioned him, then please apologize...
    IN KING CARLOS WE TRUST
    Exactly as you put it. Soon he will also break a record when he takes us to our 2nd consecutive World Cup

Comment

I don't know what he has done in Man united, Real madrid, South Africa.... I know he is the best coach Iran has ever had. See how smart he was today. He knew that this ref was not reliable. He kept all
      our key player on bench. Think what would have happened if Ando got a red card. He trained our team knowing that JB and Azmoun... need time to get used to the rest of TM. In the forst 20 min Iran scored.
      Then Iran tired UZ until last minuttes when he send Azmoun, JB in. Then we were about getting the second goal too. By changing the formation from 4-2-3-1 to 4-1-4-1 he made it impossible for the UZ coach
      to implement any plan that he had based on his analyse of TM.
      Without doubt he is the best coach in Iran's history.

Comment

I am not criticising CQ and i agree that he is one of the best coaches we have ever had.
        Nevertheless i am not satisfied with our general development. And if u guys had an carfeul look at CQ after the whistle you could easily recognize,
        that he wasnt that happy!
        We are getting results and are very confortable if we lead. But the point is, that this is not enough if we are going to play in the Worldcup!
        And i dont blame CQ or the players but the facilities and the poor amount of decent friendly games!
        For people who are claiming , that Portugal, Atletico, Chelsea, Italy etc. had succes with that way of football:
        All of these teams had significant strikers(Cristiano Ronaldo, Drogba, Fernando Torres, Griesmann, Del Piero etc.) upfront which Iran lacked!
        Those players can create chances out of nothing but we dont have that quality!
        Fact is that we have a very solid defence for asian standards but an average offense! We lack of creativity and fluid attacking game since 2005!
        I really hope that we become more effective in our conterattacks, more fluid in our passing, more precise with our crosses, that the player make better decisions in crucial situations (just think of Azmoun today when he dont pass the ball to Amiri).
        And i also hope that CQ work on the mentality of the players. If u score a goal in 20th or 30th min, it is completly bullshit to sitback with 11 man behind the ball!

Comment

If CQ brings us to the knock out stage in Russia i will agree that he is the best coach!

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
            If CQ brings us to the knock out stage in Russia i will agree that he is the best coach!
            Whatever happens, CQ is our greatest coach! FOREVER CQ!
            My cousin got to meet him in Tehran last year and said he is an amazing and humble person to talk to..
            I really wish he would be our manager until 2022 WC but doubt that will happen

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
              I am not criticising CQ and i agree that he is one of the best coaches we have ever had.
              Nevertheless i am not satisfied with our general development. And if u guys had an carfeul look at CQ after the whistle you could easily recognize,
              that he wasnt that happy!
              We are getting results and are very confortable if we lead. But the point is, that this is not enough if we are going to play in the Worldcup!
              And i dont blame CQ or the players but the facilities and the poor amount of decent friendly games!
              For people who are claiming , that Portugal, Atletico, Chelsea, Italy etc. had succes with that way of football:
              All of these teams had significant strikers(Cristiano Ronaldo, Drogba, Fernando Torres, Griesmann, Del Piero etc.) upfront which Iran lacked!
              Those players can create chances out of nothing but we dont have that quality!
              Fact is that we have a very solid defence for asian standards but an average offense! We lack of creativity and fluid attacking game since 2005!
              I really hope that we become more effective in our conterattacks, more fluid in our passing, more precise with our crosses, that the player make better decisions in crucial situations (just think of Azmoun today when he dont pass the ball to Amiri).
              And i also hope that CQ work on the mentality of the players. If u score a goal in 20th or 30th min, it is completly bullshit to sitback with 11 man behind the ball!
              you talk about general developement. well i must say general development first comes with good facilities and accessories that are needed. 2nd a great coach like CQ. then you have succes. we have #2 but we dont have #1. but still he's owning all.

this man is great and everyone should know. he played perfect strategy in the 2nd half as wel. defence is our strongest part of our football. we know it, he knows it, everyone knows it. the uzbeks pushed so much forward and in the end we had some great chances to make it 2-0 or even 3-0.

Comment

guys, go on CQ's official page and give him some love

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...ref=ts&fref=ts

Comment

CQ had to deal with a lot of accusations over the years, but pretty much 90% were nonsense. There is no need to ask for apology, we all have different opinions, but at least be man enough to accept when you were wrong, just like you claim to be brave enough to attack CQ. On this forum alone we have seen members accusing and bashing, but we have barley seen them coming out once they were proven wrong. Honestly everyone can share his opinion, but when you are wrong most of time there is a time you should realize its' better to keep it to yourself sometimes in order to avoid further embarrassment. At some point nobody takes you serious anymore, even if you are right once or twice.

Then again, good to see the majority appreciate CQ and fully back TM. It was a process and took time for many to realize the hard work, but things look promising now.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I love CQ - been a forum member on iranian sports sites for 19 years now (since 1997 in the old Zal/iranfootball days) and for the first time I've seen iran playing with a plan, I've seen new talent nurtured (not the way Branko dumped Mobali after he was iran's player of the age age 22, or stuck with Mirzapour) and the recruitment of a diaspora. I've for the first time seen a disciplined Iran team and the results over the last few years since he has made his mark really testify what he is. We have had other good coaches who have imparted their philosophy for short periods (eg Ivic) but this is the first time my confidence and expectation with Iran has reached this level.

CQ dooset darim and chesmeh hasood koor (branko)

Comment

And Shojaei drives me nuts, he is the one thing I don't like about CQ's decisions but let's not forget who promoted Shojaei over other youngsters who at the time were more talented and equally dual-footed (as well as bringing the dreaded Khatibi back to TM).

Comment

To the original thread opener - how many previous qualification campaigns have you seen? Are you saying you have seen a more disciplined Iran before?

We only just fluked qualification into 2006 by the skin of our teeth. We were always so inconsistent. This team looks consistently solid and the deimi football of the past is dead.

There is still lots of room for improvement, but CQ has given us an amazing foundation with players who are LESS talented than we had 10 or 20 years ago. Sorry, but it's true.

Comment

Yes euphory you are right, he is a very good coach but we lack the facilities. Nothing else i am trying to say.

And because of that deficit i am not satisfied with the overall development. We are defending with disciplin, heart, courage etc. but well we
                          did so also in the world cup.

CQ make some brilliant moves but in the same time he starts the game with players like shojaei. This dude is going to kill me if he is playing against SK!

Comment

I can imagine all these oil-rich Persian Gulf States masturbating on CQ's name till the day he parts his way with TM.

The services he has provided our football with is to he cherished and praised for decades and perhaps forever! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The difference with Queroz is when we find a way to take a lead in these crucial games. The game becomes so simple. Its like the whole team knows what their task is. While back in the day nothing ever seemed clear with our team. Everyman played for himself it seemed like. Cudos to CQ for creating an identity for our squad. I am sure long after he is gone we can continue hi foundation just as Portugal has done.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Whether our team now is less talented than before I know if they played each other our team now would win.

Hard work, hustle, winning mentality is more important than a couple fancy dribbles. I'd put money down this team would have 2006 WC team have Karimi kicking water bottles, Mahdavikia getting outpaced by Mohammadi, Rezaian decking Kaabi. Azmoun/Gucci giving Mirzapour nightmares on crosses.

Individual tricks are far less common in todays game of organized structure.

Comment

Working...
                                X