CQ apology Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
    Yes euphory you are right, he is a very good coach but we lack the facilities. Nothing else i am trying to say.

And because of that deficit i am not satisfied with the overall development. We are defending with disciplin, heart, courage etc. but well we
    did so also in the world cup.

CQ make some brilliant moves but in the same time he starts the game with players like shojaei. This dude is going to kill me if he is playing against SK!
    Shojaei? well i think everyone here agree's that shojaei was playing an absolutly great game! he wasn't like the 1st half in the 2nd half but still plays his ass off everytime he plays a match. i must say panionios helped him a lot in regaining more confidence and open game instead of keeping the ball all the time.

and don;t forget.. shojaei was also very crucial in getting fouls in the area's he needed.

Comment

I love CQ but lets not stop criticism and different opinions being conveyed.

Comment

1- Uzbak coach,after the game said : They played bad the first thirty minutes :
        most probably because of the shock of CQ team arrangment he never expected.
        2- He also said,his team lost the battle in the center.
        again,CQ team arrangment and correct analysis of uzbaks team play.
        .................................................. .......................................
        If we look at the game highligths, there are n't any for Uzbaks, none,not even one..only for TM...that means,the Uzbaks were totally marginalized and passified by the CQ coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
          1- Uzbak coach,after the game said : They played bad the first thirty minutes :
          most probably because of the shock of CQ team arrangment he never expected.
          2- He also said,his team lost the battle in the center.
          again,CQ team arrangment and correct analysis of uzbaks team play.
          .................................................. .......................................
          If we look at the game highligths, there are n't any for Uzbaks, none,not even one..only for TM...that means,the Uzbaks were totally marginalized and passified by the CQ coaching.
          Watching the game it was also so clear the dominance of TM in the middle. The Uzbek midfielders were always to the side or in front of their own goal pretty much. The center was filled with white shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            Shojaei? but still plays his ass off everytime he plays a match.
            WTF?

Every time I've seen iran play he strolls round the pitch. In the world cups it would be funny if it wasn't tragic seeing everyone else running and him just strolling like it is a park game.

Your statement is the polar opposite of reality.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz is a good coach, we can be happy to have him but he is not a god. Let's see if he can qualify us as group winners and get us to the Round of 16 @ Russia 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                We have a long goal: To pass the WC groupe stage! And we wont pass it ever if we keep playing like that.
                Scoring a goal and than defend till the rest of the game..
                we didnt defend the whole game we could have scored the second also

Comment

By the way, CQ has the record (by a long way) of 29 unbeaten games against Asian opposition.

His official record outside friendlies is 62.7% winning rate with 90.6% (win/draw) and 8.4% loss rate. (Most of his losses have been in friendlies)

A world away from what we were used to, when we always had a sudden WCQ loss against Bahrain or Qatar or UAE or someone....

I personally like his style of football compared to deimi football of the past which had no game plan. I prefer watching a unit in-sync rather than aimless play with moments of genius. But I do understand if people prefer e.g. Mayeli-Kohan's style which certainly made for entertainment - though we were never sure if we were going to lose or win 6-0

Comment

I think its so important that Dejagah, Azmoun, Ando Jahanbaks, are all rested and ready to go.. Any word on Montazeri??

Also keep in mind Korea is missing their best CB and have to fly in to Tehran now

Although the ball is round and anything can happen CQ set it up the way that we have the advantage, Although we are still the under dog
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      I think its so important that Dejagah, Azmoun, Ando Jahanbaks, are all rested and ready to go.. Any word on Montazeri??

Also keep in mind Korea is missing their best CB and have to fly in to Tehran now

Although the ball is round and anything can happen CQ set it up the way that we have the advantage, Although we are still the under dog
                      Montazeri is gone for months unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Montazeri is gone for months unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It sucks that he is gone, but we tbh dont need Montazeri any right now. After Korea game, we play Syria which have weak attack then dont play til close to Nowruz when he should be back.. PAG can also take over his role very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          By the way, CQ has the record (by a long way) of 29 unbeaten games against Asian opposition.

His official record outside friendlies is 62.7% winning rate with 90.6% (win/draw) and 8.4% loss rate. (Most of his losses have been in friendlies)

A world away from what we were used to, when we always had a sudden WCQ loss against Bahrain or Qatar or UAE or someone....

I personally like his style of football compared to deimi football of the past which had no game plan. I prefer watching a unit in-sync rather than aimless play with moments of genius. But I do understand if people prefer e.g. Mayeli-Kohan's style which certainly made for entertainment - though we were never sure if we were going to lose or win 6-0
                          1 question ; why is everybody speaking of a 29 games in a row without lost? What happened to our loss against Iraq in the AC game?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            To the original thread opener - how many previous qualification campaigns have you seen? Are you saying you have seen a more disciplined Iran before?
                            We only just fluked qualification into 2006 by the skin of our teeth. We were always so inconsistent. This team looks consistently solid and the deimi football of the past is dead.
                            There is still lots of room for improvement, but CQ has given us an amazing foundation with players who are LESS talented than we had 10 or 20 years ago. Sorry, but it's true.
                            ....we "fluked" into qualification in 2006? Hm, interesting. The way I remember it, we qualified with a game in hand and treated our last game against Japan as zangeh-tafri. Agree with the rest of your post though.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              1 question ; why is everybody speaking of a 29 games in a row without lost? What happened to our loss against Iraq in the AC game?
                              That is a draw. For all official results - the result at the end of full time is what is registered. The same for betting.

Fifa rankings log that as a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                ....we "fluked" into qualification in 2006? Hm, interesting. The way I remember it, we qualified with a game in hand and treated our last game against Japan as zangeh-tafri. Agree with the rest of your post though.
                                He means the earlier round with Jordan and Qatar where we were almost eliminated were it not for a last minute goal by Hashemian.

Comment

Working...
                                X