Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lacking a quality link is annoying(Thread for quality links for TM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacking a quality link is annoying(Thread for quality links for TM)

Let please keep this thread for everyone to post the good links for TM matches, i know AFC youtube link is a great quality but with lack of commentary, the game is not same, it is pretty annoying to face this situation in 2016, sometime i get the feeling we are still in late 90s when watching a TM match was challenging.
    Please post the good links in this thread.
    Cheers.

Thank you for opening this thread.. I am having the same issue all the time for TM matches.. GLWiz, Footballitarin, and AFC Youtube (in USA) were all not working

Comment

Your best bet is AFC hub. Now that every Iranian knows about Iranproud, footballitarin ect... their servers get flooded every match day

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Your best bet is AFC hub. Now that every Iranian knows about Iranproud, footballitarin ect... their servers get flooded every match day
        Add to that IRIB3 only broadcast the game for few people(don't knwo about the details though), so even Iranproud shows movies during the game. For years we had no issue watching TM though.

Comment

I am in the US and was able to get AFC Hub on Youtube to work. I use Chrome browser and installed Halo (VPN extension). Then I set the country to Great Brittain (should see a little indicator at the top right of your browser) and went to the AFC Youtube page and it worked for me. It was actually quite simple. I hope this works for others in the US as well. The quality is very good and does not cut out, but you will have to live without commentary. Just FYI, Iran vs SK on tuesday will be on WatchEspn.
          NEDA

sigpic

Comment

I was so annoyed, I didn't even watch the second half. You are right with all this technology I felt like I was watching the game from a server in North Korea.
            sigpic

Comment

best thing to do is to get a VPN tunnel and use AFC youtube links.
              those guys cant bar us out from watching TM in 1080p hahah

Comment

Anybody have the game recorded?

Comment

AFCHub on youtube is the best option. Download free cyberghost VPN app http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us and run it and you should be able to watch it with no problem. You can also upgrade to premium where you can specifically choose your server and country and it works like a charm.

Comment

AFC is the best quality Ive watched Iran play Since the World Cup. I Don't need commentary. I do it myself
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Add to that IRIB3 only broadcast the game for few people(don't knwo about the details though), so even Iranproud shows movies during the game. For years we had no issue watching TM though.
                      Because IRIB is stealing the signal.
                      http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...fa-rights.html

Comment

Chromecast is life, now that AFC is giving us this luxury service

Comment

Here is what I did and it worked out great for me.

I downloaded the glwiz app on my phone and opened up irib3 and brought up the game using my earphones to hear the commentary and at the same time watched the game on youtube for the picture quality. The interesting thing is that IRIB was using the same feed as the youtube feed. It worked out great!

Note: the game feed from my phone was a bit behind of youtube feed so I paused the youtube video for a couple of seconds so that the commentary matched the action.

Comment

Pay $5 a month and watch comfortably on GlwiZ.

Comment

Skip the months when Team Melli doesn't have matches.

You'll still be able to watch Lige Bartar football in HQ without any lags.

Get GlwiZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X