Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lacking a quality link is annoying(Thread for quality links for TM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Skip the months when Team Melli doesn't have matches.
    You'll still be able to watch Lige Bartar football in HQ without any lags.
    Get GlwiZ.
    so It is HD for sure?
    So are you talking about this one? 6 dollars monthly?

https://www.glwiz.com/WebSubscriptions.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
      Anybody have the game recorded?
      footballitarin.com
      sigpic

Comment

Well thats what happens.
        Many ppl, by that I mean non-members vist our site for the same question, as soon as you post the links, you cannot watch yourself.

On Iranproud, I had to reload every 3 mins, and realized there were over 1,5 million viewers at one point in time there... this is crazy....

I really suggest not posting on online forums the live links, rather PM eachother guys, keep it more exclusive...
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          Well thats what happens.
          Many ppl, by that I mean non-members vist our site for the same question, as soon as you post the links, you cannot watch yourself.

On Iranproud, I had to reload every 3 mins, and realized there were over 1,5 million viewers at one point in time there... this is crazy....

I really suggest not posting on online forums the live links, rather PM eachother guys, keep it more exclusive...
          Great Adesorian idea

Comment

Well thats what happens.

wait, could you watch the game on iranproud? As soon as game started they were showing a movie!!!

Comment

Well thats what happens.
              That is actually not a bad idea, so lets keep this thread to PM the links to eachother

Comment

uhhh...if we are doing the PM thing can someone make a list of members to be pm'ed the link on matchday and include me please . The AFC hub thing just doesn't cut it for me lol. Need Persian commentary.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

i usually watch from either of these two links which most of the time work fine , but ofcourse are behind by 30 sec or so :
                  www.firstrow.eu and www.batmanstream.com
                  sigpic

Comment

*** edited***

YOU ARE THE IDIOT HERE FOR IGNORING YOUR PREVIOUS WARNINGS AND BANS! PERM BANNED !!!! GET LOST!!!

Comment

Listen to the audio (like Varzesh Radio/IRIB 3 audio link) and sync it with the AFC link which is better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        Listen to the audio (like Varzesh Radio/IRIB 3 audio link) and sync it with the AFC link which is better quality.
                        I highly doubt the picture and audio would be synced together. IRIB is usually 30 seconds behind since they need to have enough time to censor stuff lol

Comment

Instead of PM, couldn't you make it only visible for members? Like an attachment (pic) with the link..

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            I highly doubt the picture and audio would be synced together. IRIB is usually 30 seconds behind since they need to have enough time to censor stuff lol
                            The good thing about the AFC youtube stream is that you can rewind it back making such a sync thankfully possible

Try it lads.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                              The good thing about the AFC youtube stream is that you can rewind it back making such a sync thankfully possible

Try it lads.
                              Great idea. I'll give it a shot

Comment

Please let's not do PMs....

Comment

Working...
                                X