Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezaian flawless

Comment

Great win. If we converted a bit better this game could have easily been 2-0 or 3-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Dameshoon garm!!!!! What a great game by TM!!!!

We have such an advantage in the group now!

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
          DEJAGAH FLAWLESS

POURALIGANJI FLAWLESS

HOSSEINI FLAWLESS

HAJSAFI FLAWLESS

Completely dominated and killed the game!
          dejagah MOM for me

Comment

I am proud as Iranian. Congratulations

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Oh my goodness. This is our most startling WCQ road as far as I can remember. We played and fought like true lions and should have won with 4-5 goal margin.

Congrats Comrades!

Comment

Iran is the best team in Asia FULL STOP

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Iran is the best team in Asia FULL STOP
                  It looks that way ... this game was flawless execution. Never seen a team in Asia shut down the big four completely (Iran, Korea, Japan, Australia) and give them ZERO scoring opportunities. CQ is slowly building a calm, collected and talented team ...

Ya Allah for Carlos!!

Comment

I hate to be that guys and pull out the I told you so card but...to all the Dejagah haters... I told you so!

Comment

I have never seen that an asian side dominates Korea like this! Bacheha Mochakerim!
                      What an amazing game, i am speechless. We were just totally dominant. The only thing that we should work on
                      are the counterattacks.
                      If we would operate a bit more clinical upfront we could beat these bench of arrogant assholes even 2-0 or 3-0.
                      I have to say that Rezaian was just amazing! Previous times i used to be critical about him but in the uzbek game and
                      today he was just amazing!
                      We are Asias best Team there is no doubt about that! Enjoy this glorius 4th strait victory against the Koreans!

Comment

Its worth noting, we haven't conceeded yet in this WCQ round!

The team is playing absolutely fantastic football.

Loved every minute. Had similar feelings to when we qualified against Korea.

Comment

Awesome Awesome Awesome game, makes me so happy to have such a dominant record now against the koreans. Flawless defensive execution, if we could keep Messi and co at bay for 90 minutes we sure as hell showed that the Koreans would not be a problem, nor the Uzbeks. Loved Sardar's finish up front, very very clinical and calm. I just wish the youngsters we have in the attacking third would play more intelligently at times, Azmoun for example could have sent Rezaian through but instead played selfishly once again. Quieroz really needs to drill it into Sardar's head to cooperate with his teammates more up front and to trust in them. I wish we were a bit more clinical so we could send them home with 2-0 or 3-0 as said earlier. But WOW that was impressive midfield hold down and impressive neutralization of the tall Korean forwards. They just resorted to sending Ali-Daei-esque hoof the ball down the middle tactics later into the match which was no problem for Hosseini/Pouraliganji to deal with.

Comment

Yet again I make another correct prediction. Nostradamus aint got shit on me.

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                            I have correctly guessed almost all of Team melis recent results. So mark my words team meli will beat korea 1-0

Comment

Still not there. I really hope we win against Syria. The weak teams are worse.

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Now we need to focus on Syria and take care of them. I am sure CQ will keep the boys focus this game as well. Best situation right now is that IF Qatar bet Syria today. and make Syria loose points.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X