Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Tehran that polluted that they need to wear these masks?

Comment

Apparently Korean athletes did it Rio as well.

They don't want to get cold or any other illness

Comment

bache bazi, nonor bazi, dalghak bazi

Comment

Actually if you go to Korea, Japan or any of these countries a lot of people wear these masks. I don't think it is a particular thing to do with them being in Iran.

If you watched the Korea-Qatar match you would have seen some fans in the stadium with these masks too.

Comment

CO2 emissions are actually higher in South Korea[emoji1].

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              Actually if you go to Korea, Japan or any of these countries a lot of people wear these masks. I don't think it is a particular thing to do with them being in Iran.

If you watched the Korea-Qatar match you would have seen some fans in the stadium with these masks too.
              Agree this is very common there so people calm down who think this is mind games against iran. We should play our tactics reduce personal flaws and dont forget attacking than Korea will not really stand a chance in Tehran. Actually this mourning crowd may be the biggest of Korea's fears. The atmosphere will be extremely humiliating!

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1363653...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)
                They just arrived.
                seems they are trying to play mind games not knowing CQ is the master
                So the Koreans have entered Iran with their first deadly error. CQ will spin this to our favor somehow

Comment

is dejagah fit for the game ??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                    is dejagah fit for the game ??
                    According to a pre game interview CQ gave in Uzbekistan, both Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh were match ready

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      TM is going to play a game today against our Javanan team (U-19)

http://90tv.ir/news/312331/%D8%A8%D8...A8%D9%84%DB%8C
                      TM lineup against TM U19

Haghighi - Vouria - Pourghaz - Ansari - Aghaei - Teymourian - Ebrahimi - Teymourian - Rafiei - Dejagah - Jahanbakhsh - Ansarifard

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        TM lineup against TM U19
                        Haghighi - Vouria - Pourghaz - Ansari - Aghaei - Teymourian - Ebrahimi - Teymourian - Rafiei - Dejagah - Jahanbakhsh - Ansarifard
                        Couple of errors. It seems Ando has managed to clone himself
                        But regardless I got a different list from inside sources close to CQ, they told me the lineup was as below:

------------------Bahador ------------------
                        Bahador - Bahador - Bahador - Bahador
                        ------Bahador - Bahador - Bahador------
                        -------------Bahador - Bahador -----------
                        -------------------Bahador------------------

Comment

I have correctly guessed almost all of Team melis recent results. So mark my words team meli will beat korea 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            TM lineup against TM U19

What a nonsense line up, too many changes! Haghighi has no match praxis and using 2DM at home against an U19 team is absoultey shameful!!! Who is Ansari, never heard of aghaei! i dont watch bs ipl. Ando and Ebrahimi are too smiliar, shouldnt play together. Ansarifard does not deserve a starting spot, while Cashkan is out of form. any highlights, not bikar to watch any full match

Sorry guys, but this way we wont qualify for ze world cup!!!!
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              What a nonsense line up, too many changes! Haghighi has no match praxis and using 2DM at home against an U19 team is absoultey shameful!!! Who is Ansari, never heard of aghaei! i dont watch bs ipl. Ando and Ebrahimi are too smiliar, shouldnt play together. Ansarifard does not deserve a starting spot, while Cashkan is out of form. any highlights, not bikar to watch any full match

Sorry guys, but this way we wont qualify for ze world cup!!!!
                              You do realize this lineup is simply for players who didn't start last game and CQ simply wants them match fit for a crucial game coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                You do realize this lineup is simply for players who didn't start last game and CQ simply wants them match fit for a crucial game coming up.
                                He's being sarcastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X