Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So since is azadari season how do day celebrate in the stadium?? hmmm this game might not be so good for us as politics might get involved

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      So since is azadari season how do day celebrate in the stadium?? hmmm this game might not be so good for us as politics might get involved
      People will still celebrate. I remember Esteghlal vs Dalyan of China where SS won 4-3 was also in Azadari and people were celebrating but unfortunately people instead of wearing blue were wearing black. I remember Iran vs Saudi Arabia was also in Azadari once where we beat them 2-0 and I was in Stadium that day. They had some sine zani before and half time but during the game no azadari.

Comment

Iran 3-0 Iran U19

Ansarifard scored one of the goals
        http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...8%D8%B4/157663

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Iran 3-0 Iran U19

excellent to get tip from CQ before going to bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            CO2 emissions are actually higher in South Korea[emoji1].
            thats not how air pollution works

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Iran 3-0 Iran U19
              Kudos to the U19 coach for consulting with CQ ON TEAM PLAY and preparation!

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                thats not how air pollution works
                Yeah I confused it with global warming!

After a little research I may have to agree with the Koreans. It seems to be that we have the 5th worst air pollution concentration in the world, with 4 Iranian cites making the top 10 list of the world's most polluted cities.

Now I feel bad for our people to have to continuously breath air containing large amounts of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide[emoji20].

Comment

Getting Ready for the Game

Home made ...
                  Iran_Home_16_AFC.png

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
                    Home made ...
                    [ATTACH]17071[/ATTACH]
                    Is it fake?

Comment

2 draws -with or without secret dealing- ( between korea and iran will secure the 2 teams advancement without any doubt lol

Comment

What do you consider fake? The Jersey is from adidas ($55) Condivo 16 - the patches are from AFC - the numbering is custom made - the IRFF badge from Iran all put together here. It's probably better quality than the one the team is wearing. No palang obviously. So yes, it's an expensive fake.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
                          Yep, BEAT the Koreans, please, I am cheering for you wholeheartedly! That way Korea will play us with two points less and even a draw will be enough for us to stay above them.
                          I really hope Iran and Uzbekistan can qualify to the World Cup together this year

Comment

http://www.footballeticket.ir/buy-ticket.zul#

Guys please share this link to your friends and other sites. This is the only way you can buy tickets. So make sure to share everywhere so Azadi can be a "Jahhannam"
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                              2 draws -with or without secret dealing- ( between korea and iran will secure the 2 teams advancement without any doubt lol
                              Actually it would be better if Iran and Korea win in their respective homes against each other. That way they both get 3 points.

If we tie against them home and away, then that means we both get only 2 points.

It is actually the opposite of what you said... a draw between Iran and Korea paves the way for teams like Uzbekistan to get ahead of us.

So I would prefer Iran to win in Azadi, and then lose in Seoul, rather than getting 2 draws against Korea.

Comment

Hosseiniyeh Azadi

Comment

Working...
                                X