Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davar is from Japan. Azmoun has not been impressive lately so maybe AF will be tried.

Comment

I watched the whole Korea-China match.
      When the chinese were scared and defending the koreans scored 3 goals. as soon as chinese became were and went on offensive the korean defense and their rookie goalkeeper fell apart. and the chinese scored 2 goals and mist 2 more. the game ended 3-2. the koreans need full offensive and even if we get 4-3 or 6-3 that will be fine. to be defensive and let them attack is becoming ghotbi.

Comment

If by some chance we lose, please don't post the bullshit "my cousin told me the intelligence ministry told CQ to lose on purpose". Only children believe these sort of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          If by some chance we lose, please don't post the bullshit "my cousin told me the intelligence ministry told CQ to lose on purpose". Only children believe these sort of things.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Flag for the game (600 sq m)
            Can any one tell me what it says/means?

Beautiful writing, and for all the Koreans know, it's another awesome football banner!

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1364045...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

it say CQ is focusing on freekicks and pressing high and fast and quick touches, as in 2 touch the ball is in the apponent half, that is a good tactic considering the apponent play fast pace an thier defense is weak if we can work it, we can do very well

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                When the chinese were scared and defending the koreans scored 3 goals. as soon as chinese became were and went on offensive the korean defense and their rookie goalkeeper fell apart. and the chinese scored 2 goals and mist 2 more. the game ended 3-2. the koreans need full offensive and even if we get 4-3 or 6-3 that will be fine. to be defensive and let them attack is becoming ghotbi.
                Good points, and we have to remember that all the Korean goals were scored on defensive mistakes by the Chinese. Mistakes that CQ-TM never have made.

The key to this match is the midfield battle. Here we have the physically imposing Ezatolahi and experienced Ando to shut them down. This will force them to make errors and deviate from whatever tactic they may have just like the Uzbeks.

I have a feeling that we will win this comfortably. We are stronger than we think, and we could see it in the Uzbek game. Our tactics were so great that Uzbekistan (which in my opinion is stronger than Korea) appeared pretty weak.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1363938...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

also another news, about the lady who played in jumong, and is popular in Iran, if you guy remmber and watch is married to the current korean captain

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    first of all, dont compare ghotbi defense with CQ defense, is totally different, secondly, CQ defense , is defense that will lead to fast attack , while ghotbi defense just lead to kick the ball ali asghari style, with no plan while cq defend with a plan to attack, having a good defense is important, look at brazil, they are greaT IN ATTack but when they could not handle germany attack let in 7 goals

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Can any one tell me what it says/means?

Beautiful writing, and for all the Koreans know, it's another awesome football banner!
                      Asalam o alayk ya aba Abdelahal Hossein.

Basically means hello to Hossein and co.

Comment

She is a good one

Comment

Asalam o alayk ya aba Abdelahal Hossein.

Basically means hello to Hossein and co.
                          Thanks,
                          Seems pretty benign. Again, doubt the Koreans will have any clue this is non-soccer related. Looking forward to a great atmosphere for the game!

Comment

lol
                            Just a bad feeling

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1364045...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

it say CQ is focusing on freekicks and pressing high and fast and quick touches, as in 2 touch the ball is in the apponent half, that is a good tactic considering the apponent play fast pace an thier defense is weak if we can work it, we can do very well
                              It is not wise to say those things in the news. Is it?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                It is not wise to say those things in the news. Is it?
                                na, is nothing secret i am sure the korean know the iranian, and the iranians know the korean, is psychological tactic

Comment

Working...
                                X