Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandora View Post
    You constantly complain that Arabs grassroll and all that. Now watch how you played Korea and ask yourself if you can honestly say Iranians did not do any of that.
    1 player. Rahmati did. He is no longer on TM because he is a crybaby. Dont act all high and mighty when Korea was wasting time against Qatar with Son and Ki falling every minute to run out the clock.

Comment

I hope we defeat Korea again back to back and that results in the firing of their douche bag coach. hate that Uli tool

Comment

Watch the game again and figure out who the dominant side was.
        If you think the result is all that matters, don't complain when the table is turned.
        Interesting you mention the table because as I recall for all that "domination" Korea was two Uzbek goals away from playing Uruguay in a playoff

Comment

You constantly complain that Arabs grassroll and all that. Now watch how you played Korea and ask yourself if you can honestly say Iranians did not do any of that.
          Where are you from, that answer could be quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            1 player. Rahmati did. ...
            LOL. I got nothing more to say to you. Good bye.

Comment

LOL. I got nothing more to say to you. Good bye.
              Be salamati. Say hi to Choi Kang hee

Comment

Korea National Team in Tehran & Preparing:

Comment

Previously..... in Korea-Iran drama series....

Comment

TM players about the game being held in Tasu'a

http://static2.90tv.ir/ff09cce0/G-TimMeli-90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

The Arabzalil team of Iran : South Korea
                      The only nation without real identity against self confident Korean.
                      A confused team not knowing whom they should satisfy, the people, or hushed authorities against a nation who knows who they really are and what they really want.
                      Well, good luck!
                      I hope for the sick of real people of Iran, we wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                        The Arabzalil team of Iran : South Korea
                        The only nation without real identity against self confident Korean.
                        A confused team not knowing whom they should satisfy, the people, or hushed authorities against a nation who knows who they really are and what they really want.
                        Well, good luck!
                        I hope for the sick of real people of Iran, we wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        This Team Melli, is one of the most patriotic NT, ever. They work as a unit and they give all for the name of Iran.

I don't think they are confused in anyway. They are simple athletes, who are doing a brilliant job despite all shortcomings and lack of preparation/support by authorities.

We also have to understand that many people in Iran have religious beliefs, whether we like it or not and this should be respected,rather than calling our own national team "Arabzalil".

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          would be sick if ppl did the viking/iceland style cheering ... seems like most Euro countries do it during their qualifiers now
                          I heard it in the game against Qatar actually.

Comment

Thanks to CQ we Iranians for the first time expect,not hope, to beat south korea.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                              Thanks to CQ we Iranians for the first time expect,not hope, to beat south korea.
                              I hope this expectation to beat Korea does not lead to complacency in the team. Iran always does better as an underdog, when the team strives higher to achieve the result. Now I notice on the Korean forum they are claiming the underdog status. Hope it doesn't come to bite us.

Comment

I suppose Jordanians and Saudis said the same thing when they beat Iran.
                                Actually Bahrainis too. But they knocked out Iran of WC qualification. Iran didn't(knock out Korea).

Watch the game again and figure out who the dominant side was.
                                If you think the result is all that matters, don't complain when the table is turned.
                                We have a problem with these Arabic states that you don't. Even when they see they don't qualift
                                they should not let Iranians be in the worldcup. We won the three consequtive games against south
                                Korea. In Tehran we were 10 men. I do have respect for South Koreans, chines, Australians, Uzbaks
                                because they try to try learn football the right way. But Arabs grass roll pay the referee to win.
                                In the last game against you Iran was going after a tie when Qatar was winning 1-0 against UZ. In the
                                last 30 min Qatar coceived 4 goals to help UZ to world cup instead of us. It looks like we should do more
                                to go to worldcup than you. This is not fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X