Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Where are you from, that answer could be quite interesting.
    He must be south Koreans. Where else? Saudi ?

Comment

Iran is always the under dog
      We have 0 facilites like the Koreans have
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
        I suppose Jordanians and Saudis said the same thing when they beat Iran.
        Actually Bahrainis too. But they knocked out Iran of WC qualification. Iran didn't(knock out Korea).

Watch the game again and figure out who the dominant side was.
        If you think the result is all that matters, don't complain when the table is turned.
        I like how you're already starting to complain LOL. Is a threepeat victory over Korea not enough? Well then, you are going to be satisfied tomorrow with our forth consecutive win.

Comment

Hopefully the sea of black at Azadi will be mourning the metaphorical death of the Koreans after their third straight loss to us!

In the past, we've used Gutter, Brazilbayjan, and 8-0ers for other hated nations.

I will called this team Kir-eans.

Comment

But we dot hate Koreans nor their Natl team.
            Thy just need a slight attitude adjustment and maybe a tad less arrogance.

Comment

Iran to wear white, Koreans will wear red.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Hopefully the sea of black at Azadi will be mourning the metaphorical death of the Koreans after their third straight loss to us!

In the past, we've used Gutter, Brazilbayjan, and 8-0ers for other hated nations.

I will called this team Kir-eans.
                This would possibly be the fourth loss. We beat them twice on the road to Brazil, and once in a friendly. I am a tad nervous about this game. I am optimistic, but Korea is always a tough adversary. I don't want to be too cocky. I knew we'd beat Uzbekistan, but I feel the result of the Korea game will be close. We'll be the stronger team, but Korea will have certain individuals that can change the game. We really need to be able to finish. If Sardar starts, he will need to take his one or two chances. He's been a bit off in the last few games, but he needs to step it up here. The game is in our hands.

The only way we lose is if we beat ourselves. We should win this game on paper, but the ball is round. Anything can happen.

FYI Korea will pass it around the midfield line for 70% of the game and get 2-3 actual opportunities, and their fans will be saying they "dominated." Their tactic against us the last few games has been crosses into the box, and I don't see that changing. Iran will be dangerous on the counter. Even if we win by 5 goals, Korean fans would say that their team dominated because they held possession for longer.

Comment

Iran vs South Korea is the "el classico" of Asia! We have always a tough game against them and
                  i really respect their Team in terms of their quality on the pitch.
                  But unlike many other east asians they show of very arrogant, unpolite and disrespectful towards our
                  country and our Team. Moreover they showed of as sore loosers and violent. ( Remember last WCQ Game against them)
                  Nevertheless Korea is probably the hardest opponent that we can play in Asia. I rate them over Japan and at least in the
                  same level as Australia.
                  They play very offensive with some nice attacking football. And in terms of passing and technique they are surely mor gifted than us.
                  But on the other hand we have the fighting spirit, the right chemistry in the team and a very solid deffense which thy lack of.
                  I am expecting us pressing high and disturbe the koreans from building up their attack from their half. It will be pretty like the iran japan game
                  in 2015 !

I predict a 2-1 victory

So good luck to us and hopefully we get the 3 points!

Comment

The good thing about Koreans is that after losing they will shake hands and still act well. You may find one or teo korean rednecks who would not qualify to be kOREAN. 3-0 Once the first goal is scored the stream of goals will come.
                    CQ will show that he deserves every dollar he earns. Other Asian teams will call if off. The Chinese have given up so Koreans have a chance to be second or third team.

I personally hope Koreans can make it as a third team and will be ahead of Saudis. Any team that can go to playoffs against south americans will gain a lot of experiene and koreans like it. besides they love to travel. Maybe Bolivia or paraguay or venezuela will be a nice destination for them.

Comment

lol a S-korean TV team is on me right now ( at work) with a lot of different questions related to Sweden...can not tell more

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        The good thing about Koreans is that after losing they will shake hands and still act well. You may find one or teo korean rednecks who would not qualify to be kOREAN. 3-0 Once the first goal is scored the stream of goals will come.
                        CQ will show that he deserves every dollar he earns. Other Asian teams will call if off. The Chinese have given up so Koreans have a chance to be second or third team.

I personally hope Koreans can make it as a third team and will be ahead of Saudis. Any team that can go to playoffs against south americans will gain a lot of experiene and koreans like it. besides they love to travel. Maybe Bolivia or paraguay or venezuela will be a nice destination for them.
                        Playoff team plays against CONCACAF north american team, not south american. The playoff was with south america last world cup. It's between AFC and CONCACAF this time around. Probably playing Panama or Honduras.

I believe that Asia will have 5 teams in Russia.

Comment

Our players/staff don't understand that "shittalking" is very common in Korea. Nekounam was really emotional and talked about harfaye zesht in a recent Interview.
                          I think it's funny, we should be like that too and not take everything serious.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm not a fan of the South Korean team, I never was. I believe they genuinely dislike us, but then again any Asian team wants to play like Germany or Brazil when they face Iran. I believe we stand alone vs. the rest of the group, none are our ''friends''. It is the same South Korea who caused our elimination from the WCQ when they had nothing to play for, only to help their North Korean brothers to qualify for the 2010 World Cup. Iran should eliminate the South Koreans as well at all costs if given the chance to do so. They also changed the venue from Seoul to Ulsan to put us on a disadvantage last time, that was just a dirty way to fool with us.

Comment

Not sure about you guys but I always enjoy watching pre and post match conferences but can never find them. I finally looked for it on Navad and got lucky this time.
                              It's like 20 minutes long so if you aren't patient probably don't bother. Enjoy.

http://90tv.ir/video/313126/%D8%A7%D...A9%D8%B1%D9%87

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X