Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the first half Japan vs Aust. Japan plays exactly like iran. Compact defence and hitting Aust on the counter. Australia just cant break the defence down and has had one shot on target and that was from a free kick. Reminds me of iran's play

Comment

Koo Ja Cheol got attacked by one of his teammates when he was at Wolfsburg. Dejagah comes and saves him.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
        Koo Ja Cheol got attacked by one of his teammates when he was at Wolfsburg. Dejagah comes and saves him.

Lol, despite the rivalry, both teams have no reason to dislike each other on a personal level. Dejagah will probably be shaking Koo's hand before and after the game, and it should all be good. I think Koreans kind of hype up their "mistreatment" in Iran. I feel like they are so used to having super fast internet, quality hotels, etc. that when they come to Iran who does not have as much investment, they feel like they are being mistreated.

Heck, I visited Iran recently, and it was not necessarily the most comfortable experience. Iran is not a rich country (it is, but the money is not invested wisely) so we don't have the same amenities that Koreans are used to. I think that part of it is mind games on the Koreans part to complain about how uncomfortable they are in Iran. They always do it. Hopefully the game is clean and both teams stay uninjured and the better team wins. Good luck.

Comment

Lineup according to Varzesh3

Beiranvand
          Rezaeian - Hosseini - Pouraliganji - Mohammadi
          Ezatollahi - Hajsafi
          Jahanbakhsh - Dejagah - Amiri
          Azmoun

Comment

This would be a great line up!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Beiranvand
              Ezatollahi - Hajsafi
              Azmoun
              Strong Line-up

Comment

Comment

Everyone in black. Looks intimidating.

There are probably gonna be some Korean fans too (including women). I wonder how they're gonna feel between all of these people.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Beiranvand
                    Ezatollahi - Hajsafi
                    Azmoun
                    How can the line-up be announced so soon? Carlos Quieroz usually waits until there is an hour left until kick off

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

The official team Melli Instagram page posted this line up for a brief moment but took down the photo. During that time I saw that Ashkan liked the photo. Pretty much confirmed it

Comment

Bet 365 odds are now:

Iran win: 2.10
                        Draw: 3.0
                        South Korea win: 4.0

They probably changed the odds after seeing the ya hussain banners and everyone wearing black.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Bet 365 odds are now:

They probably changed the odds after seeing the ya hussain banners and everyone wearing black.
                          They put us as strong favorites out there. I like that. Now the boys have to perform!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                            The official team Melli Instagram page posted this line up for a brief moment but took down the photo. During that time I saw that Ashkan liked the photo. Pretty much confirmed it
                            Ok maybe it was accidentally leaked then.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Bet 365 odds are now:

Do you know how these odds work? So if I were to put $100 on Iran to win and they won. How much would I profit?

Comment

Maybe it was ''leaked'' on purpose to confuse stieleke.

We are probably gonna see Shojaei and Gucci start.

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                                Do you know how these odds work? So if I were to put $100 on Iran to win and they won. How much would I profit?

You will win 2.10x

That is $210

Comment

Working...
                                X