Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is our captain officially on the way to the retirement home now then? if so, I hope he keeps his place in the squad for Russia given his tears after the last World Cup.

Comment

Religion mixed with anything whether sports or governance is a disaster. Should be something completely personal.

Comment

ey way!!! I hope they don't take this to AFC and compalin

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          ey way!!! I hope they don't take this to AFC and compalin
          No. Koreans are respectable people and professionals.

Comment

anyone knows if theafchub shows the game? i dont see a stream with countdown from them?? or any other link? what happened to the espn3 coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              anyone knows if theafchub shows the game? i dont see a stream with countdown from them?? or any other link? what happened to the espn3 coverage?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_rO_JAYfU

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                is it offical line up?
                Yes the line up is official now

Comment

They usually put up the stream about 10 minutes before start.

AFC Hub will show it. Don't worry.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_rO_JAYfU
                    http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index/...nchPlayer/true

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      No. Koreans are respectable people and professionals.
                      Even they don't say anything I think it is wrong

Comment

Uzbekistan scores vs China and tops the group for now

Comment

Azadi is almost filled. It's completely black. huge Azadari, IRIB 3 is showing it.

Comment

China turns out to be the weakest team till know.
                            I really thought they will be fighting for the third spot atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              This whole Karbala thing is very embarrassing. We're making Koreans even wear black armbands. How ridiculous and it's shit like this that turns youth away from religion. Imagine if they made us wear black armbands on the day the Virgin Mary died. It sounds ridiculous and we would say "oh, it's against our religion" yet we accept complete compliance when it comes to our superstitions.

And the same race as Imam Hussein, the Iraqis have no problem celebrating. We're such a dogmatic and foreign-worshiping people.
                              since their take over of our country These IR cronies have instilled a culture of extreme Hypocrisy and religious Khayemali throughout the country, no wonder no one in the world can stand Iran anymore..!! fking disgusting mullahs wanna ruin our football, about the only thing left for us ex-pats to take iranian pride in....!

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                                China turns out to be the weakest team till know.
                                I really thought they will be fighting for the third spot atleast.
                                They will be a super power in football soon, don't worry, the Chinese Empire will come!

Comment

Working...
                                X