Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Uzbekistan scores vs China and tops the group for now
    i still cant believe we dropped 2 precious points vs this kiri chinese team...!!
    they are by far margin the worst team in our group..!

Comment

China is so shit. Uzbekistan has hit the post twice now in less than 5 minutes. I cant believe we didn't score against this chinese team

Comment

korea wearing red

Comment

i would really love to see what espn3 shows and says about the feeling of so many people in azadi right now. its special since everyone is wearing black and its in my eyes so loud that it seems its like a pre war chant if you know what i mean.. just abit like the haka of the new zealanders/

Comment

Jup, and some people here said the 0-0 vs China was a good result! We dropped 2 very valuable points against the weakest team of the group.

Comment

UZB are very constant Team! Great that we were able to beat them.

Comment

does any one know a good link,that works for US residences,without subcription ??please..it will be very much appreciated .

Comment

Everyone got 3 points from China so far except us

Comment

Honestly it's good that they have banned the vuvuzelas, the chantings will be very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Jup, and some people here said the 0-0 vs China was a good result! We dropped 2 very valuable points against the weakest team of the group.
                      dont forget uzbekistan is playing at home. not in the very high humidity team melli played against them in china. mark my words. every team will have a difficult time against china because of the humidity there.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                        dont forget uzbekistan is playing at home. not in the very high humidity team melli played against them in china. mark my words. every team will have a difficult time against china because of the humidity there.
                        War torn Syria won 0-1 in China against China.

Comment

Black hell

Comment

Oh my god... Azan in the stadium. With those speakers it feels as if it's Saudi Arabia or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              War torn Syria won 0-1 in China against China.
                              where did they play again? you miss my point. i say every team will have a difficult time in china because of the high humidity they have to play. team melli should of won that if they focused more on finishing but it is what it is. its not the end of the world.

Comment

LOL the atmosphere is scary af.

Comment

Working...
                                X