Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    I might switch over.

IRIB is funny because it's ridiculous but curious to hear what Espn says.

Their announcers for the China Uzb match weren't that great
    I started watching 10 minutes in. I don't know if he said anything at the beginning but every time the camera man shows one of the religious banners the announcer doesn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      Same question. Have they said anything about Tasua?
      only mentioned "religious festivity in Iran, people wearing black in mourning".

No questions asked / comments about the banner "who is hossein" in the middle of the stadium , is he Iranian Trump?

Comment

The Koreans are not good man lol These guys haven't really waken up

Comment

"who is hossein" slogan looks stupid IMO. Like trying to spoon feed it to english broadcasters.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            I started watching 10 minutes in. I don't know if he said anything at the beginning but every time the camera man shows one of the religious banners the announcer doesn't say anything.
            kheshtak ezafeh nadareh keh

Comment

First half is over

Iran 1 - South Korea 0

Comment

Wisdom, Politeness, Religion, Modesty and Good Manners. Doesn't translate too well that, more like four things

And stop with the 'OMG we're full defence mode now' rubbish. We are a counter-attacking team, we're confident in our defensive ability and we know we're most dangerous when teams attack us. Let us do what we do

Comment

1 minute extra ///edited never mind, espn lags by a minute i guess. first half over

Comment

HT

Iran 1 - 0 Korea

Comment

Espn guy says Iran has been distinctly better than Korea. He says Korea hasn't really done much.
                      Hajsafi is really good at getting fouls from Koreans. I've only watched 10 minutes and he got 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Half-time Iran 1 - 0 Korea.

team melli cant sit back for the entire 2nd half with just a 1 goal lead. Too dangerous of a tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                          only mentioned "religious festivity in Iran, people wearing black in mourning".

No questions asked / comments about the banner "who is hossein" in the middle of the stadium , is he Iranian Trump?
                          The "Who is Hossein" banner actually looks like someone is trolling a random person named Hossien.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

HT 1-0 IRAN we played great, frustrated them the whole half, they had no shot, everyone played well,i am impressed with ramin rezaeian we controlled hon seumin the key player,second half bring shojayi in and gucci , also torabi , no taremi please

Comment

Best half I've seen from TM in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                                kheshtak ezafeh nadareh keh
                                Que???

Comment

Working...
                                X