Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      The "Who is Hossein" banner actually looks like someone is trolling a random person named Hossien.
      Nope! that's just a IR trolling themselves as usual.

Comment

hey, maybe the halftime show of ghmaeh zani is really gonna happen
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jesus, the HT entertainment

Comment

Referee doing a really solid job. No complaining from either team about much. He's also giving Iran the calls we deserve

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Que???
              Kheshtak ezafeh nadareh, if translated to english wouldn't make sense like "who is hossein"

meaning the guy got no extra pants and doesn't wnat to get in trouble, he won't say anything negative

Comment

LMFAO, the comments on the AFC hub youtube link are the best half time entertainment ever

Comment

Iran's goal in HD

https://twitter.com/alkasschannel/st...62800065298437

Comment

Espn3 is also showing Iran vs Kenya playing "zoooooooo"?? Lol
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

sk seeem to be resorting to sending high balls over top to try n unlock our d for the second half..!

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                        Kheshtak ezafeh nadareh, if translated to english wouldn't make sense like "who is hossein"

meaning the guy got no extra pants and doesn't wnat to get in trouble, he won't say anything negative
                        I knew you said "he doesn't have a spare underwear", I just didn't know the relation to our topic. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

Comment

ramin is putting on a clinic down on the RW...!!

ARJ with a good low cross to sardar who messed up connecting to it with a one timer, instead tried to control it and ball got away

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Please sub out Azmoun. He's just not on his best day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Again a Chance missed by ARJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Please sub out Azmoun. He's just not on his best day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                ???
                                are u fkin kidding me

Comment

Working...
                                X