Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great match. The best I have seen since WC match against Argentina. Kudos to our players. Couple more solid performances like this and we are booked for Russia 2018. Congrats to all Iranians.
    YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

night and day performance today vs. Uzbek game

I dont get why we always play down to our opposition. I knew we were going to play a better game today. We're also a bit lucky, Korea played like shit!

Next 3 games are must win! and we can relax after it.....Syria november, china and qatar in march

Comment

1- Good game
        2-Sardar should have been subbed in II half
        3-South Koreans should pay CQ a sack of money to leave Iran that is the only way they may win Iran
        4- Ramin was the best player in the match. Ashkan, Haj safi, Vahid Amiri, Hoeesini were all greate.
        5- South Koreans may get eliminated because if Syria wins tonight to move to the forth.
        6-It is a disaster that we can't smile after a win or scoring goals. TV verts were not allowed to smile
        too. Very soon they will sent CQ to 'Make' to turn him to a haji CQ. Just watch him he looks like he need
        a tasbi in his hand

Comment

Korea chartayee shod LOOOOL
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            Now we need to focus on Syria and take care of them. I am sure CQ will keep the boys focus this game as well. Best situation right now is that IF Qatar bet Syria today. and make Syria loose points.
            Qatar 1 - 0 Syria
            good result for Iran.

My wish is for Iran and Uzbek to qualify directly and Koreans play a playoff game against an Arab team. This will be an ideal scenario.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The most impressive thing for me was not that we played well but we played with maximum confidence! The defenders were taking care of the ball as if we were Italy playing against Indonesia! The same with the midfielders and the forwards! It was really awesome to watch!

When you get TM a private bus, a charter plane, good quality jerseys and a good coach (basic stuff), this is what happens! Imagine what could happen with good friendlies, good youth academies and a better league!

Dame Taj va Saket garm!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                The most impressive thing for me was not that we played well but we played with maximum confidence! The defenders were taking care of the ball as if we were Italy playing against Indonesia! The same with the midfielders and the forwards! It was really awesome to watch!
                When you get TM a private bus, a charter plane, good quality jerseys and a good coach (basic stuff), this is what happens! Imagine what could happen with good friendlies, good youth academies and a better league!
                Dame Taj va Saket garm!
                Like your new found attitude Sly!

What you're saying is true.

Comment

Working...
                X