No announcement yet.

TM Training [PHOTOS] | ahead of S.Korea @ Azadi | WCQ 2018 Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussing our players looks for this long... seriously? smh. Who cares?

We aren't girls why do we care of men's looks? I worry that a new person would come see this thread and start wondering about whether PFDC is a football website or TMZ celebrity gossip 2.0.

Again, who cares. Dumb conversation. Please end it. Thanks.

Comment

Didn't Iranian media say that montazeri had A very serious injury? He's back training??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If I was a girl, I would take Vouria over Alireza any day of the week!

LOL that sounded pretty gay[emoji12]

Comment

This is what I love, all in for Team Melli!!

Comment

Bascially we iranians are pretty mixed up with mongols, turks and arabs. There is no "pure" iranian.
            Because of the we cant speek of THE iranian looking which makes it very hard to judge their lookings in generall.
            In some regions like Lorestan and Char Mahal Bakhtiari people are not that mixed up. For example
            Jahanbakhsh, Haysafi, Haghighi, Montazeri, Vahid Amiri, Dejagah and Beiravand looking very iranian to me. The rest are pretty mixed up.
            I am not saying that people who are mixed up are not good looking! Dont get me wrong but we surely looking quite diffrent
            from Aechemenid and Sassanid Persian and are not homogen in our lookings.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              This is what I love, all in for Team Melli!!

Hahahaha dude I love this photo. They are mocking what the Koreans did in the airport before they left for Iran!

This made my day. They guy next to Dan Gaspar is my favorite lol.

Comment

Here is a video where they show the team taking the above photo

http://90tv.ir/video/313138/%D8%A7%D...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

I was optimistic in October 2012 and am even more so in October 2016.

Look at how confident and happy our team looks. They are ready, there's no question about it.

Comment

Only one day to go!

Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Thanks Nariman joon!

Comment

I wish we would act confident about ourelves and let our play dictate how we feel about our opponent. If those fists are directed at the Koreans it's not wise to give a team desperate to beat us more fuel. CQs side either makes us to be asian footballing minnows or overconfident arrogant heavyweights? Well guess can't complain if it achieves results.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Haha I love Dan Gaspar in that video!! 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            I wish we would act confident about ourelves and let our play dictate how we feel about our opponent. If those fists are directed at the Koreans it's not wise to give a team desperate to beat us more fuel. CQs side either makes us to be asian footballing minnows or overconfident arrogant heavyweights? Well guess can't complain if it achieves results.

you are really grasping for straws now ....... would you have prefered they take a family picture in suits instead ? Or maybe instead of fists, they should have blown kisses ??
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              you are really grasping for straws now ....... would you have prefered they take a family picture in suits instead ? Or maybe instead of fists, they should have blown kisses ??
                              No, maybe a pic sucking on straws lol jk. Relax. Anything wrong with a pic that wasn't influenced by the Koreans? Why do we have to respond to the petty actions of other. We are #1 in Asia, why not act like it?

I am sorry I am not a CQ apologist. I don't agree with everything he has done but acknowledge the good and point out the not so good. If that is grasping at straws then fine.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Haha I love Dan Gaspar in that video!! 😂😂
                                One more time!! !!

Comment

Working...
                                X