**PRE-ORDER** Persian Gulf Pro League 2016-2017 OPTION FILE for PES 2017 PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    I downloaded the files and started playing. Overall you have done a pretty decent job. Thanks for putting in the work.

Some problems I experienced:
    - I see that you edited all of the team's stadium names when I was going through them, however when I started a to play the league, the stadiums would have their default names in the league.
    - When I play ACL in league mode, theres too many iranian teams in it, theres like 4-6 teams.
    - You forgot to add some key players, like F.Ahmadzadeh,E.Pahlevan and some others, but I just created them and added them to the squads.

Great job though, thanks for the Patch. Anyway I can do something so the stadium names to show the name its edited in league mode??
    thanks a lot buddy for your comment, regarding stadium name you need to turn the live update off, I think I mention it in my Manual how you can turn it off, for ACL you can change teams before start ACL and for player I will update them so in future update I will hopefully add those players.

Comment

Guys if You still want to get PGL for PES 2017 (PS4) send me an email it seams I'm not allowed to sell it on Ebay.
      my email: shahab110808@yahoo.co.uk
      Thanks a lot
      Shahab

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post
        wait so I can't buy this anymore?! I just bough PES today, how can I access the persian gulf edition ?
        PGL is add-on for PS4 if you want it send me an email and I explain how you can get it

my email: shahab110808@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X