• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    We had defenders slapping each other on the field a few years before
    haha well said, I almost forgot

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Clearly the Koreans are mad at loosing so they put together this top 10 goals versus Iran. I advice everyone to watch these ridiculous goals we have allowed in the past and enjoy our TM performance even more now.

https://youtu.be/8iQlCGbPlK4[/URL]
      so what? what do you expect them to do? should they support Iran? Of course they are supporting their own national team, like we do! So this video is nothing special or to be mad about...

Some goals were indeed not bad...but as you mentioned, they all happened in the past 6,7,8 years or more....
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

South Koreans being sore losers again

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          South Koreans being sore losers again

LOL at this point he's just trolling. What a joke. Even all my japanese and korean friends admit Iran is #1 in Asia right now. Not all Koreans are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            from having such a shitty day breaking up with my gf, this game deff made my shitty day a little better.
            I'm with you.

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            GF's are for a while but TM is for ever. chin up bro. :-)
            LOL. This is so true. My GF just broke up with me and I have been through a lot of shit, feeling incredibly devastated after the unexpected news...but Team Melli will never leave. I just thought about your post and I can relate. Being on PFDC helps a lot to heal and get distracted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I'm with you.
              LOL. This is so true. My GF just broke up with me and I have been through a lot of shit, feeling incredibly devastated after the unexpected news...but Team Melli will never leave. I just thought about your post and I can relate. Being on PFDC helps a lot to heal and get distracted.
              I know this is a football forum but honestly - I have also felt devastated before, but life moves on. There are SOOOO many girls out there. Feel lucky your single! So many opportunities now exist that weren't there just as short time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I'm with you.

Fuck these hoes bruh. Homies over hoes 100%... PFDC is never gonna break up with yo ass

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Fuck these hoes bruh. Homies over hoes 100%... PFDC is never gonna break up with yo ass
                  Truuuuu😂😂😂😂

Comment

this is by far the best domnating tactical game I have ever seen TM play I believe S Korea had 0 shots on target and we should have won by way more. I Say play this exact same line up in the world cup.
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I thought Iran has played Korea again and I missed the match

On a serious note, totally agree. This was a joyful match to watch. Never had seen such an organized and dominant Team Melli against a strong opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X