X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Persian flying Carpet!

Vahid jan, to shabe Ashoora eybe!

Eyval Dash Mashti!

Hot Korean chicks allowed in Azadi, but our own women forbidden. What an Apartheid!

You gotta love this cute little (probably) Korean-Iranian fan of Ali Karimi!

Comment

Nice pictures!

I particularly liked the pictures of the Korean fans. I hate their team as it is our main rival but I like seeing their fans enjoy the game in Tehran. I am glad they didn't enjoy it too much though lol

On last comment and I hope it doesn't derail this into a political thread. I think It's a shame though that our own women couldn't attend. A real travesty that foreign women can go to the games but not Iranian women. They love team meli as much as we do if not more.

Comment

Why is Stielike look so grumpy in all his pictures? I wonder if that's his personality as well!

This picture is so beautiful, I hope someone takes this little Korean girl (She looks half Iranian?) to Ali Karimi:

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          This picture is so beautiful, I hope someone takes this little Korean girl (She looks half Iranian?) to Ali Karimi:
          Yeah that Iranian looking guy standing next to her looks like he might be her dad an probably has a Korean wife since he's sitting in the Korean section. But in other pics of the Korea fans, you can see her holding two Korea flags lol

Comment

Two take away from the photos that say a lot.

How happy the team is when anyone scores. The celebration shows that high team moral and how everyone is fighting for one cause. When someone scores, its as if they all scored a goal. All the team cares about is wining and getting to the World Cup, nothing else. Doesn't matter who plays, who scores, etc.

How emotional Carlos was after the win. That says so much in terms of how much he cares about the team and how proud he is of the team. In a comedic way, the team played so well and executed his tactic so well it brought him to tears :P

This team is doing great and the strength is its foundation where everyone is playing for one cause. No one is above the team, and everyone is friends.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
            X