Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 8 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 8 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Since there was no thread created for week 8, I thought it'd useful to open one with snapshots of the match schedules from Persian League website.

I apologize in advance for aesthetically lacking the bells and whistles of the usual match threads other folks make.

Peykan 3-2 Sanat Naft FT

Foolad 2-0 Saba FT
    Sasan Ansari scored again. It's his 4th goal since he left Perspolis. Still don't get why PP got rid of him...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Peykan 3-2 Sanat Naft FT

Foolad 2-0 Saba FT
      Sasan Ansari scored again. It's his 4th goal since he left Perspolis. Still don't get why PP got rid of him...
      I assure you If he was in PP he would not have 4 goals right now and maybe thats why he left. Im sure PP would've loved to keep him on the bench but He wanted to play full time and surely he looks like he deserved to do so.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

that black player on Peykan Godwin Mensah looks like a pretty solid player.

Comment

Peykan - Sanat Naft
          Highlights: http://static2.90tv.ir/82acf69d/Pey-NafA-HL_90tv.ir.mp4
          Interviews: http://static2.90tv.ir/e331c2ab/H-Pe...ft-90tv.ir.mp4

Foolad - Saba
          Highlights: http://static2.90tv.ir/1d57862d/FOO-...-90tv.ir-1.mp4
          Interviews: http://static2.90tv.ir/b898ba37/H-Fo...ba-90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

That background music in the peykan - Santa Naft highlights
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              That background music in the peykan - Santa Naft highlights
              the funniest background music I ever heard was the melody of candy shop (50 cent) loool , to bad I didn't save the video but sometimes I wonder if these Iranian editors really know what they are using.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Most impressive thing I have seen this season is that Paykan actually have fans now. They had a good 2,000 today atleast. Well done to them, this is exactly what we needed, more teams with supporters in the Tehran area, not just Persepolis and Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Most impressive thing I have seen this season is that Paykan actually have fans now. They had a good 2,000 today atleast. Well done to them, this is exactly what we needed, more teams with supporters in the Tehran area, not just Persepolis and Esteghlal.
                  And this is why: The clubs hands out two free cars by drawing among the spectators
                  * باشگاه پیکان برای جذب هوادار و تماشاگر بیشتر، قرار است دو دستگاه اتومبیل را به قید قرعه به تماشاگران هدیه کند. به همین دلیل استقبال خوبی از این دیدار به*عمل آمده و هواداران از ساعت*ها قبل منتظر حضور در ورزشگاه بودند.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...B4%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    And this is why: The clubs hands out two free cars by drawing among the spectators
                    * باشگاه پیکان برای جذب هوادار و تماشاگر بیشتر، قرار است دو دستگاه اتومبیل را به قید قرعه به تماشاگران هدیه کند. به همین دلیل استقبال خوبی از این دیدار به*عمل آمده و هواداران از ساعت*ها قبل منتظر حضور در ورزشگاه بودند.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...B4%D8%A7%D9%86
                    That in its self is great news. Finally shows some clubs starting to do some promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Interestingly when I watching the highlights of this game, as soon as I heard the sound of thousands of fans, for seconds I thought I was perhaps watching an Azadegan league. The IRIB not displaying the teams and score lines don't help either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Esteghlal line-up: Rahmati - Ghafouri - Padovani - Robson - Karimi - Ebrahimi - Esmaeili - Heydari - Ansari - Rezaei

Comment

Nice free kick goal by Kaveh

Siah Jamegan 0-1 Esteghlal

Comment

Perspolis line-up:

------------Beiranvand-----------
                            Mahini-Hosseini-Ansari-Rabikhah
                            ------------Kamyabinia------------
                            Ahmadzadeh-Mosalman-Alishah
                            ----------Taremi---Amiri----------

Rezaeian again on the bench, but Branko puts Rabikhah instead......!!

Comment

Bakhtiar Rahmani was very upset with his sub and went straight to locker room.

Bad attitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X