Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 8 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PP will win the league confortably

Comment

Hey folks, I am watching Perspolis Naft recorded match on Telewebion and the quality is unbelievably poor, and pixelated. So hard to even see the ball. Any other source to watch the recorded match? Footballitarin only has the highlights, plus they have also joined 90TV and Varzesh3 websites by spoiling the scoreline. Just checked their site and they had spoilers of this match which really pissed me off.

Comment

This was a real sweet win, we dominated Naft and deservedly won in style. What really disappoint and aggravates me the most is Branko's never-ending wrath ad stubbornness with some of his players. He had done this before with certain players (Mobali) and now he is doing it with Rezaeian. If you really didn't want him in your team, you shouldn't have allowed him back in the team, no matter what the club management and fans want! Or if you bow down to the fans and club's request, then do not ruin the poor lad's career! He is performing real well with TM, a regular starter with TM, yet you refuse to give him a few minutes of playing time, that is certainly malicious and spiteful behavior for warrants public criticism, and we saw that in his post-match press conference today. His answers to the reporters were absolutely futile and gibberish, for I for one did not buy into it!

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        The Penalty calls that Taremi gets in Iran he would not get anywhere else in the world. Matter of fact he would be penalized for his actions. We really need better officiating in Iran its embarrassing.
        If you're referring to today's penalty, that was absolutely a clear foul on Taremi. However in general I do agree that Taremi dives a lot, and he often pulls it off quite well!

Comment

Chant from the Perspolis game (+18).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLmC1kJhRYu/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Chant from the Perspolis game (+18).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLmC1kJhRYu/
            SS fans are even worse. They directly curse Persepolis players and their families. These things are normal in Iranian stadiums.

Comment

I am shocked now after watching the press conference, sometimes Branko really doesn’t know how to handle hashiye - his comments about Rezaeian were more or less nonsense and he reacted way too harsh - this will haunt him now as the media will focus on this even more to provoke him, creating hashiye for the team...

It’s time for Rezaeian to play and Branko really is exaggerating,. Ever since RR returned he didn’t complain once, trained hard, played very well with TM and now certainly deserves a spot in Perspolis as well. Put Mahini on the left (that's where he actually used to play for Zob Ahan at his peak) and use Rezaeian on the right - don’t tell us someone like Rabikhah deserves to start more than Rezaeian ...

Back to the actual game:
              Important win, now we are on top and everything is in our hands again – additionally our GD is now as good as Teraktor. Our defense looked shaky at times; also Beiranvand (despite some good scenes) had 2 bad exits, but was kind of lucky Ghazi & Motahari didn’t manage to capitalize. Our counters were not sharp enough; we could have scored more goals in the 2nd half, but at the end only managed one through a corner kick. Still need time to become a fan of Amiri, for some reasons he often annoys me - but his assist for the 2nd goal was damn fine. Taremi slowly looks to regain form...

btw. the referees were horrible, some very questionable calls against both teams! Lucky for them Perspolsi dominated too much, hence they didn’t change the outcome of the match and will get away with it...

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              The Penalty calls that Taremi gets in Iran he would not get anywhere else in the world. Matter of fact he would be penalized for his actions. We really need better officiating in Iran its embarrassing.
              I think close to all penalty calls in favor of him last season were correct (according to Navad), same as today. I agree that he always exaggerates - it's annoying - but often there is indeed a contact and honestly I have seen worse at international level.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                SS fans are even worse. They directly curse Persepolis players and their families. These things are normal in Iranian stadiums.
                Dude are you actually gonna go on record to say SS fans are worst? Bias much??
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I actually loved Branko's interview after the game. As usually stupid line of questioning by our so called Journalists. Awesome answers by Branko!

I really liked Daie's comments as well. But I disagree with him. the PK called against his team was definitely a penalty. and Bairanvand's save was a clean save. Hard yes, but clean!

Comment

Gostaresh 3-0 Padideh. Khaleghifar scored twice.

http://static2.90tv.ir/68091541/Gos3-0Pad-90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

PGL Table after 8 weeks

Comment

Gostaresh finally won, well deserved for them, they play some of the best football in the league.

Comment

As much as I dislike Mehdi Rahmati, nobody can deny that he continues to be one of the best keepers of the league. I have lost count how many times he saved Esteghlal's ass, often in the dying minutes with some fantastic saves – SS really needs to give him some price. If only Rahmati wasn’t such a gold digger and stubborn guy he would have been playing in Europe now and I assure you that he would have become the best GK we ever had!

Save of the week:
                          http://90tv.ir/video/314888/%D8%B3%D...84%D8%A7%D9%84
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                            As much as I dislike Mehdi Rahmati, nobody can deny that he continues to be one of the best keepers of the league. I have lost count how many times he saved Esteghlal's ass, often in the dying minutes with some fantastic saves – SS really needs to give him some price. If only Rahmati wasn’t such a gold digger and stubborn guy he would have been playing in Europe now and I assure you that he would have become the best GK we ever had!

Save of the week:
                            http://90tv.ir/video/314888/%D8%B3%D...84%D8%A7%D9%84
                            I actually wanted to mention this. He basically won the game for SS against Siah Jamegan

Comment

Where are the people who said Beiravand has got great exits??

Here at 0:12 is a clear example that his exists are sometimes very dangerous and not always good! He was very very lucky there!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1255...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

BTW, I say it again as I've always said:

Both Mazaheri and Morteza Tabrizi of Zobahan belong in TM! Tabrizi is awesome! He's everywhere in the field, runs and fights for 90 minutes! That's the missing in form CAM in TM, right there!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1255...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X