Upcoming International Friendlies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    Does not mean is finalized also Dubai humidity is not the same as Malaysia humidity tropical humidity is much worse than dry humidity
    Unrelated, but how can you have "dry humidity"?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Yes, I know in reality it does not mean finalized. I put disclaimer there that they say it's finalized.
      Ok I don't mind the apponent now we need to get used to the weather more than apprentice Thailand would have been excellent I still say we face south East Asian teams would. BE much better

Comment

Does not mean is finalized also Dubai humidity is not the same as Malaysia humidity tropical humidity is much worse than dry humidity
        LOL with 'dry humidity' 😀

Comment

I think Iraq in Dubai would be a good test game. They play very similar football to that of Syrian footballers. Plus Dubai is a very humid city, and that will be a good climate for the game in Malaysia against Syria.

However by the same token playing may not be a wise choice as the match surely will be a physical game and can cost some casualties (injuries)

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            LOL with 'dry humidity' 😀
            I love many years in Singapore and is humid and I been to Dubai and I can tell u is not tropical humid I promise you that

Comment

Iraq would be a much better test than Thailand (stronger team, similar to syrian style, also to teach Iraqis where they stand in asian football), but given diplomatic tensions with uae, I doubt Iran would go to Dubai for a friendly match.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Iraq would be a much better test than Thailand (stronger team, similar to syrian style, also to teach Iraqis where they stand in asian football), but given diplomatic tensions with uae, I doubt Iran would go to Dubai for a friendly match.
                Honestly, they seem to have a real hard-on for Iran (envy), and as Keano mentioned, no real point getting so invested in a friendly match. We should use the friendly match to get some match praxis and build up some chemistry before the Syrian game.

At this stage, if not Thailand, why not Malaysia?

Comment

Comment

Personally, I look forward to a rematch vs Iraq. If we play like we played against Korea, it will be some very pleasurable revenge for the Asia cup

Comment

Honestly as much as I'd love to play Iraq and see our beloved TM tear them apart, but at the same time I think the timing of this friendly is way too off. Although this is just a friendly match, but for both sides it will be an extremely emotional match, for both will fight full-heartedly for a win, and nothing short of it. Plus the venue (Dubai) also sounds wrong folks, given the sour circumstances of the relationship between Iran and the UAE, I cannot picture a very hospitable and pleasant hosting by UAE, for it may even demoralize our sensitive and emotional players.

Although they currently seem to be suffering from a terrible shape and condition, but for some odd reason, every time they play us, all of a sudden they become Spain and seems like as though they're in a battlefield, trying to murder us!

Comment

Too much travel. Don't like it.

Comment

I love many years in Singapore and is humid and I been to Dubai and I can tell u is not tropical humid I promise you that
                          I am with you man. I have been to Singapore many times and the humidity is very high there. However this time of the year the temperature and humidity in malaysia is similar to Dubai. Albeit it is slightly higher in Malaysia.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            I am with you man. I have been to Singapore many times and the humidity is very high there. However this time of the year the temperature and humidity in malaysia is similar to Dubai. Albeit it is slightly higher in Malaysia.
                            Unless we play our friendly in Dubai nov 6 then stright away go to Malaysia have at least like a week to get use to the weather

Comment

I agree with Tehranto. I don't personally like having a friendly before our WCQ with a team which has emotional/rivalry overtones. It can be pretty draining for the team I think. I would enjoy watching the match though!

Comment

no sense to play iraq or thailand for many reasons, most psychologically.....better to save the ambitions and the fresh fighting spirits directly versus syria instead for using them against iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                X