Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 9 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT Esteghlal 2-0 Saipa.

First 2 goal win margin by Esteghlal. They are playing better and better by the week it seems like.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Great game for Vouria, watched him closely the whole second half and he looked great. Even though Rezaeian has been doing great for TM recently, I still think Ghafouri is better overall. Does his work on defense and makes smart passes and plays going forward, Rezaeian is a total wildcard - you never know what you're gonna get
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        lol, why do they still ask Esteghlal Tehran fans to send "4" via SMS for their contests?
        Didn't they lose that number?
        It's funny how desperately they are trying to keep a fake number lol

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        I think PP has the record for missing the most penalties in our league. God damn I think refereeing in our league gets worse every year lol.
        I think we are on 2nd place after Foolad. And indeed, nobody really seems to care about these horrible referees each year - they ignore it by either saying its part of the game or they claim one day you profit/one day you don’t, so it’s the same at the end. What a BS!

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        PP are strongly benefiting from the ref this year, if only a shahresatani team was in there place , most ppl will go nuts , saying mafia bazi etc..
        Sorry, this is nonsense. Perspolis has been playing the best football since last season and deserves to top the table so far. As much as some of you dislike Perspolis, we finally have done a good job to build a team and focus on youngsters. Referees robbed us the championship last year, now one controversioial game in favor of Perspolis (according to you & others) and you claim we are benefiting from them this year?

and for all claiming the referee was on our side:

- SS Khuzestan's free kick that resulted into the goal was wrong, there was no handball. Same as the free kick of Perspolis that resulted into a goal, that was no foul. So basically no one profited here...just poor referees as usual.

- If you doubt the foul on Alipour then you should doubt the supposed foul on SS KH in first half even more when they claimed a PK. btw. there was another foul on Alipour in the second half, that could have been a PK as well if the referee truly was on our side as some of you say.

- We missed our penalty anyway, so it didn’t affect the result.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Sanat Naft is doing great, it would be incredible if they got an ACL slot.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Sanat Naft is doing great, it would be incredible if they got an ACL slot.
            I highly doubt it, they have done very well so far, but I don't think they will be able to keep it up. I think the grind of the IPL season will eventually get to them and drop down in the table. It's very difficult for a team who just promoted to get a ACL spot especially now that our ACL slots are at risk with Al Ain doing well.

Comment

Working...
            X