Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember this historical act in Iranian football??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember this historical act in Iranian football??

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Did you lose your brain? Why did you create this thread?

Comment

How ca we forget the angoshti ??

Comment

Comment

i love it, i could not stop making fun of pp player after that incident

Comment

Useless and waste of time thread.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

How can one not remember this?

Comment

I had recorded the match to watch after work. I noticed it immediately but didn't believe what I saw!!! So I had to rewind back and realized what had happened. I just hoped it wouldn't get noticed by others to go viral but it did unfortunately.

Comment

It was not the scene itself that made it go viral, but rather the reaction of Iranians, mostly the pathetic ban by the backward federation. I followed almost every article back then and all of them were making fun of the reaction. Actually pretty sad that a former TM player like Nosrati, after having scored historic goals, stayed at home for a while - I think it was Estili who said he called him and he was crying and totally down.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

For someone who has 83 caps for TM, we should have treated Nosrati with more respect. He was a pretty solid centre back throughout his Team Melli career, I don't remember him making major blunders in the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      For someone who has 83 caps for TM, we should have treated Nosrati with more respect. He was a pretty solid centre back throughout his Team Melli career, I don't remember him making major blunders in the defense.
                      If Nosrati wanted more respect he shouldn't have done this, specially as an experienced TM player as he was!

Comment

I still to this day do not understand why Rezaei also got in trouble for this..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I still to this day do not understand why Rezaei also got in trouble for this..
                          he did the same on the second goal.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Did they ever say why they did this? Seriously what were they thinking, doing this in europe is crazy let alone in iran were u can get banned for wearing spongebob pants.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                              Did they ever say why they did this? Seriously what were they thinking, doing this in europe is crazy let alone in iran were u can get banned for wearing spongebob pants.
                              Actually, in Europe and other continents this kind of behavior are quite often practiced.

Just because it was in Iran, it went viral. We all know why Western media does that.

Comment

Working...
                              X