Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember this historical act in Iranian football??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    he did the same on the second goal.
    He did? Must've missed that. Anyone got the video of it?

Comment

I remember a couple of years back I took a plane from Iran to Germany at midnight/ 2-3 o'clock in the morning and I saw Sheys Rezaei at the airport café chllin with a shemale/lady-boy so I think he is actually in to it - it was weird but to each it's own. What happened to the dude anyways, he actuallly had a bunch of try-puts in Germany where they would call him Shic Rezaei Khonakdar lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
        I remember a couple of years back I took a plane from Iran to Germany at midnight/ 2-3 o'clock in the morning and I saw Sheys Rezaei at the airport café chllin with a shemale/lady-boy so I think he is actually in to it - it was weird but to each it's own. What happened to the dude anyways, he actuallly had a bunch of try-puts in Germany where they would call him Shic Rezaei Khonakdar lol
        Sheys is actually a singer now which is quite funny.. He is really good friends with Tataloo and his crew, so that what he is up to these days

Comment

Funny thing is. I got a warning on this forum for bringing this incident up awhile back now we have a thread for it. SMH
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

classic mashadi "Ghareki " ...! straight from the PP training ground..!!

Comment

Working...
            X