X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzbekistan U19 - Iran U19 today

Hello guys

What do you think about todays match Uzbekistan U19 - Iran U19.

Is anybody going to watch it?

Yes, I plan to watch it.

Iran has good players who have missed many goal opportunities. Iran will come to win and the game may go to extra time and penalties.

It will be a good experience for both teams, win or loss.

May the better team advances which will be good for Asia.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

what time is the game.?

same ol AFC Hub link ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        what time is the game.?

same ol AFC Hub link ??
        1h15 minutes away.

12:15 EST time

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          what time is the game.?
          same ol AFC Hub link ??
          I believe it is at 9:15 Pacific time and it will be on AFC Hub. If you have a Smart TV with the YouTube App you can watch it directly on your TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzbek View Post
            Hello guys

What do you think about todays match Uzbekistan U19 - Iran U19.

Is anybody going to watch it?
            Well I think Uzbekistan has more chances of winning this match. It is because Uzbekistan looks faster and more creative upfront. Iran showed a solid result against Japan 0:0. But they seem to be dull and unable to score goals.
            I hope Uzbekistan wins this match.
            Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              I believe it is at 9:15 Pacific time and it will be on AFC Hub. If you have a Smart TV with the YouTube App you can watch it directly on your TV.
              damn, bit too late, i gotta be hitting out to work

didnt think of watching AFC Hub games on my ROKU before...!! wonder if the app on Roku would work with their Geoblocking of the their Vids in USA..??? Good to check for other games coming up..!!

ps
              its gonna be close game but boys will pull through today vs the Uzbeks..!!
              havent seen Uzbek youngins play yet, but i hear they often do quiet well in most "U" tourneys and games..!!
              just think our team seem to have gelled by now and play a semi-decent organized Team football now and we got plenty of superior individual talent to get by the uzbeks today..!!
              GOOO OMID TM..!!

if any link that would work on iphone please share later..!! i'll try to check in from time to time if could.

Comment

[QUOTE=BacheLot;2419974]damn, bit too late, i gotta be hitting out to work
                didnt think of watching AFC Hub games on my ROKU before...!! wonder if the app on Roku would work with their Geoblocking of the their Vids in USA..??? Good to check for other games coming up..!!
                ps
                its gonna be close game but boys will pull through today vs the Uzbeks..!!
                havent seen Uzbek youngins play yet, but i hear they often do quiet well in most "U" tourneys and games..!!
                just think our team seem to have gelled by now and play a semi[QUOTE]

These games are not geo blocked like the WCQ games.

Comment

Our team is not prepared for this competition. The team selection is awful and our coach is not famous for anything specific. I also think Iran may lose this match. If we get lucky and win this or qualify, our coach should be changed and a better selection of football players should be invited.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...IONSHIP/page69
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                    X